Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for kid: math proves women are evil

To us, it is the BEAST.

I think my dad forwarded this to me in an email in 1998.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Sounds about right. I remember a kid in first grade repeating this joke to me. I don't think he really understood it, but since it concluded with "women are evil", he considered it the most hysterical joke he'd ever heard.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
        I think my dad forwarded this to me in an email in 1998.
        SO'S YOUR FACE
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Clearly sava is a time traveller from the eighties who crashed his delorean in the future.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I didn't know the product of time and money was women.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
                I didn't know the product of time and money was women.
                Not dating yet, huh?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

A popular joke at CMU at the moment is "Having a girlfriend at CMU is like a 12-unit course, and I can't afford to overload. Also, the lab fees are ridiculous."

(Note that I didn't say it was a good joke, just that it was popular.)

Comment

If you have the right woman, she's not expensive or time-consuming. The time you spend with her is gratifying
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Oh look here's Alby talking like he's a ****ing expert

Comment

Comment

Congrats to Albie on getting some. Seems the Marines have done him a world of good. Now we just need to get him over his fear of dogs.......
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            Congrats to Albie on getting some. Seems the Marines have done him a world of good. Now we just need to get him over his fear of dogs.......
                            I think you're somewhat mixing up the causation...the whole reason he was a ****up in the first place was because he kept trying and failing to get in. If he'd just stuck with a job instead of trying to be a weekend warrior, he'd be where he is now five+ years ago. Still, at least he seems to have it together, finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              If you have the right woman, she's not expensive or time-consuming. The time you spend with her is gratifying
                              if you don't spend money or time with your girl and she doesn't complain, she's cheating on you
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X