for kid: math proves women are evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
    Women like guys that do worthwile stuff. Jesus Jumping ****ing Christ.
    Women think you are a pig. I'm serious. Get a bunch of women together and ask them to give you one word to discribe men. You aren't going to get any compliments. Of course when they are on a date with you they just compliment the hell out of you.

They want money and dick. They think you are a pig.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I JUST WANNA LIVE WHILE I'M ALIVE :MAD: :MAD:a m: M:MAD:

IT'S :MAD:

MY :MAD:

LIFE

Comment

bon jovi
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Why are the top youtube results all him being old? I want young Bon Jovi in his prime. I'm not gay but WHAT A SPECIMEN :MAD:

Comment

Women consume more. Explain that.
            From each according to their ability TO each according to their needs. And brah - have they got needs.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

They want money and dick. They think you are a pig.
              Commie women are materialist? Say it ain't so.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I just love how Alby acts like being a cog in the US defense machine is terribly different from being a cog in the corporate machine. And please tell me more about all the good **** you're doing for the world drilling every other weekend. Meanwhile people in the soulless corporate hell are producing goods and services that people actually use, as if that's something to be proud of
                And makin' mock'o uniforms that guard you while you sleep.
                Is cheaper than those uniforms, and they're starvation cheap...

What's the first thing corporate pays for if they can't count on police? Security. You're arguing that Albie does less for you as a marine than the rent-a-cop guarding the warehouse?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  From each according to their ability TO each according to their needs. And brah - have they got needs.
                  Like more shoes than they will ever use?

Comment

Like more shoes than they will ever use?
                    Again, does this need to be spelled out for you? You were dating atheist, materialist women, and you're surprised when they use you as an ATM? It's obvious to me and I'm not a commie.

Comment

I guess when I asked you to explain to me why women consume more than men you thought I meant that all women are commies ... or something. The problem is with yourself.

Comment

I guess when I asked you to explain to me why women consume more than men you thought I meant that all women are commies ... or something. The problem is with yourself.
                        Look, you were a commie atheist. You were married to a woman who was both a communist and an atheist. You were treated like an atm by a woman who was a commie and an atheist.

You're the one assuming that 'all women are like this'. I am arguing that commie and atheist women are materialist. It makes perfect sense to me. Do you have any experience dating women who aren't communist?

Comment

I was not married to a communist dumb ****.

Comment

Ok explain how the communist women manage to spend so much? Are they marrying the richest men? Shame on those rich white conservative men for paying for all those expensive whores.

Comment

I was not married to a communist dumb ****.
                              Ok, so tell me more about her then.

Comment

Ok explain how the communist women manage to spend so much? Are they marrying the richest men? Shame on those rich white conservative men for paying for all those expensive whores.
                                If you were a communist, isn't that what your philosophy teaches you? What better way to bring down the bourgeosie than to marry into them and take them for all they've got?
                                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 14, 2013, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X