No announcement yet.

Community organiser in chief finding it hard to get by without dog in his life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community organiser in chief finding it hard to get by without dog in his life

No, not in his diet.
    Dog Day Afternoon
    Posted By Ed Driscoll On August 11, 2013 @ 5:07 pm In Liberal Fascism,Muggeridge's Law,The Assault On Reason,The Making of the President,The Memory Hole | 2 Comments

“First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home” on Martha’s Vineyard, the London Telegraph reports:

Rooms have to be found for dozens of Secret Service agents, someone has to carry a selection of presidential basketballs, and of course the family dog needs his own state-of-the-art aircraft.

Bo, the president’s Portuguese Water Dog, arrived separately on one of two MV-22 Ospreys, a hybrid aircraft which takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane.

It was the first time the Ospreys have been taken on holiday by a US president.

In 2008 as a presidential candidate, Mr. Obama punitively warned Americans that they would have to reduce their quality of life for the sake of Gaia if they chose to elect him to the oval office:

“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK,” Obama said.

“That’s not leadership. That’s not going to happen,” he added.

Naturally, Mr. Obama (who incidentally, wrote that at least once, he ate a dog himself) didn’t mean to imply that he’d be living under the same restrictions.

Article printed from Ed Driscoll: http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll

URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2013/0...y-afternoon-3/

Everyone needs to cut consumption equally to stop global warming.
    However, some people need to cut consumption more equally than others.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

"I'm sorry, the White House tour for the 8th graders has been cancelled because of the sequestration...Would you like to watch the President's dog take off in his aircraft instead?"
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Turned my air conditioning down to 72 just because of this.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I wonder if you can water ski behind those aircraft...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

this is even more pathetic than "searching for the truth about bengahzi"

get a life you child rapists
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It does seem a bit excessive to have your dog airlifted in by V-22. Those things are really expensive to operate. Why can't they use a car?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

HC, where are they vacationing, again?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Martha's Vineyard.

Comment

Can't they just board it?

Comment

...and why can't they use a car?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      ...and why can't they use a car?
                      Well, I didn't realize until you asked this that there were no bridges, but surely there's a ferry.

Comment

Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Can't they just board it?
                          It's a fucking show dog with fucking papers. You can't board it. It gets upset, its hair falls out. Fucking dog has papers, dude.

Comment

OVER THE LINE!

Comment

****ing dog has papers, dude.
                              It really brings the room together.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X