No announcement yet.

America's War on Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're beyond pathetic. Go away already.

Ken - I believe most got lost in the server troubles over the years. Iirc Asher found remnants a couple years ago.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Iirc Asher found remnants a couple years ago.
      Now there's a reliable source for all your Kenobi news.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• what did bk's brother say?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• btw, i'm sure his family probably hates him too

he's such a horrible person and blames everyone else for his problems

ironic he's a conservative, never wants to take personal responsibility for anything
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• i'm sure his family probably hates him too
            Don't believe I've said much at all about my family here. How many sisters do I have, Sava?

he's such a horrible person and blames everyone else for his problems
            Where exactly have I blamed anyone else for my problems? Oh, wait. I'm a *conservative*. That makes me the devil.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• wah wah wah i dont care
              nobody cares

go away
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Go ahead and deny it was your brother Ben.

One more lie won't hurt your soul.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I find it hard to credit. How many people have immediate family members interested enough to look at the niche forums you post in, let alone post in them without having a similar interest?* Adult siblings who live elsewhere are much less likely. What would their interest in doing this be, especially if the relationship could not be traced IRL? It sounds like a malicious DL to me.

* to address the obvious objection. Hi Ming and Rah!
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• First, let's hear him deny it.

Then you can consider whether you accept Ben's word on it.

Comment

• It is in his interest to deny it, and not in his interest to confirm it. Clearly, if he confirms it, I should accept it, because there is no reason for him to confirm it other than it being the truth. If he denies it, it has no impact on my judgement on matter because of the unlikelihood of the event.

Comment

• Did you see the posts in question?

I'd agree, in general, it would be an unlikely event. You would have to seriously piss of a sibling for them to publicly berate you.

Would Ben be capable of generating that sort of hostility?

Comment

• I did not see the posts in question. Did they mention things only close family would know? How would you confirm that, if that were the case?

Comment

• They were rather personal and that's why I found them believable.

Is it possible they were a DL? Sure.

Comment

• So, back to the OP topic.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• The topic is ?

Comment

Working...
                                X