America's War on Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's War on Sex

The Tealiban Party in America is seriously unhinged.

How Virginia’s Attorney General Would Turn Thousands Of High School Students Into Felony Sex Offenders
    BY IAN MILLHISER ON AUGUST 7, 2013 AT 2:34 PM
    cuccinelli_100910
    Walk into any eleventh grade classroom in Virginia. If Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli (R-VA) has his way, close to forty percent of the students will be felony sex offenders.

Dahlia Lithwick breaks down the implications of Cuccinelli’s plan in a must-read piece over at Slate. In short, Cuccinelli’s petition asking the Supreme Court to reinstate much of Virginia’s so-called “crimes against nature” law — which criminalizes oral and anal sex — is unlikely to impact adults who have sex with adults because the Court’s previous decision in Lawrence v. Texas held that the Constitution protects non-commercial sexual activity among adults. The tea partying attorney general’s petition, however, largely relies on a line in Lawrence suggesting that underage sexual activity can still be criminalized.

As Lithwick notes, “44 percent of males and 42 percent of females between the ages of 15 and 17 have engaged in oral sex in the United States.” While it’s undoubtedly true that a minority of these teenagers are engaged in oral sex with someone much older, the overwhelming majority of them are partnering with each other. And since Cuccinelli’s proposed rule would make no exception for teens who have oral sex with other teens, every single high school student who does so would become a felon and a sex offender.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Tealiban Party? Seriously? Jump up your butt.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Perhaps this is just blowback from the "Teabaggers" moniker. They have to show that they aren't for teabagging, and so vigorously stand up against it and similar forms of mouth to genital interaction. This dynamic suggests that the "Tealiban" moniker is much more sensible than it would first appear ...

Comment

Clearly she hasn't had a good ****ing and therefore doesn't want anyone else to...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm fairly sure Ken is a boy. I mean, I know he's not anatomically correct, and that's probably the real problem here, but he's probably not a she.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I only scanned it - well clearly he needs a good blowjob!

No, I'm not volunteering...

Comment

Or handjob, judging by that smilie...

Comment

I don't know if I'd let anybody that angry near my junk....
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Clearly 15 year olds need the right to give blowjobs and perform cunnilingus on each other. Anything short of that is a denial of freedom!

Seriously though...legislators need a better grip on reality. Once again education is the key not legislation.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Tealiban just doesn't work though calling them teahadists does. Still, tea bagger is probably the best.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                      Clearly 15 year olds need the right to give blowjobs and perform cunnilingus on each other. Anything short of that is a denial of freedom!

Seriously though...legislators need a better grip on reality. Once again education is the key not legislation.
                      If 44% of them are doing it anyway trying to pretend it isn't happening and outlawing natural human behavior just doesn't seem like an intelligent or useful thing to do.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        Tealiban Party? Seriously? Jump up your butt.
                        The Tea Party is not that different from other religious fanatical groups, such as the Taliban in regards to wanting to oppress others and force others to conform to their beliefs.

Tealiban works very well.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The Tea Party has nothing to do with religion you ****ing imbecile, it's a fiscal conservatism group.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            If 44% of them are doing it anyway trying to pretend it isn't happening and outlawing natural human behavior just doesn't seem like an intelligent or useful thing to do.
                            balderdash. If it weren't for all those queers and towelheads, we'd be able to successfully legislate away the sinful part of human nature and live as Jesus intended.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I am puzzled how the connection between Cucinelli and tea party was drawn, or the endorsement of his position on this matter by any Tea Party organization.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X