America's War on Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    Except that they don't. The fact that you conflate Tea Party with the equivalent of 90's Moral Majority underlies how little political savvy you have. They have been, were created as, and are to this day all about limitting the scope of government and are in fact the libertarian wing. (The movement had such initial momentum because by and large it was viewed as a fiscal movement completely deviod of the Christian right influence.) The fact that some membership may or may not have overlap into Social Con views is not what the tea party has been or to this day is about. FYI, they likewise have had overlap membership of anarcho-types as well.

Good lord, you idiot, how many times have you and others parrotted the talking point that the tea party is a wing of the Koch brothers. Look at the Koch brothers ideology, it is Libertarian including advocacy of legalizing drugs and gay marriage.

I hate to say it but Dashi is right (except for the albeit poorly informed economics portion).
    Awesome. So tell me the names of Tea Party-backed Republican office holders who have been elected, who fully support equal marriage rights, if the Tea Party is not socially conservative or right-wing.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU
      To be fair its a ladder system, if they'd compared you to Ben I'd have had your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
        Good lord, you idiot, how many times have you and others parrotted the talking point that the tea party is a wing of the Koch brothers. Look at the Koch brothers ideology, it is Libertarian including advocacy of legalizing drugs and gay marriage.
        Gosh, I wonder where he ever got that crazy idea..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brenda...b_2663125.html

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          To be fair its a ladder system, if they'd compared you to Ben I'd have had your back.
          I was called "worse than Ben".

Where were you pal?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sex is the main cause of death.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Wrong again.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Anyone who thinks the Tea Party is not socially conservative is an idiot. FACT.

Comment

Sometimes truth hurts.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Where were you pal?
                    I've been called the "left-wing version of Ben" once or twice. Where were you pal?

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        Awesome. So tell me the names of Tea Party-backed Republican office holders who have been elected, who fully support equal marriage rights, if the Tea Party is not socially conservative or right-wing.

Comment

equal marriage
                          So Mr. Fun opposes polygamy? Interesting. Do you believe that Islamic men shouldn't be able to have four wives? What's 'equal' about that? Smells like discrimination to me.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

You smell like a ****** who eats too much glue.

Comment

You're not *that* bad Gribbler. I'm sure you have some redeeming qualities.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                Wrong again.

Actually, he is kind of right.

No sex. No life. No death. We should all just abstain and eventually there would be no more deaths...
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X