No announcement yet.

Waco Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaShi, you are a dumb mother****er. Population 2807. What do you not get about I said?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

Criminal in most countries, but I'm guessing business as usual in others?
      Zoning laws in many of our towns and cities are retarded. What more do you want to know?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That's the most unusual explanation for sexual deviancy that I've ever heard.
        Says the man who claims to live in Japan...
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          Zoning laws in many of our towns and cities are retarded. What more do you want to know?
          Many of our towns have no zoning. They're not retarded, they don't exist.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            It couldn't be that I'm actually living here in Texas, only a few hours away. Nah...
            So the thought that this is happening in your area makes you even hornier? Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Many of our towns have no zoning. They're not retarded, they don't exist.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So the thought that this is happening in your area makes you even hornier? Interesting...
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

Damn!

Comment

Those sorts of zoning laws are decided on a local level, Asher.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        DaShi, you are a dumb mother****er. Population 2807. What do you not get about I said?
                        I understand exactly what you said. And it is ignorant and wrong.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          Industrial accident, not terrorism, I'm sure of that.
                          Thanks for your expert opinion.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Exactly, even in Japan, you'd be considered a deviant. Getting off on dead kids is sick.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

IEDs in Boston, ricin mailed to Washington, fertiliser plant blows up in Texas, you can't rule out links at this stage
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

This is an average week in the US. We're about due for another mass shooting.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X