Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waco Explosion

Maybe 60 people killed.

I hope all the Polytubbies are accounted for. This is horrible.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

West, Texas. Middle school burning. Retirement home burning. 5 firefighters died, so far. Houses blown off their foundations. People in South Dallas thought it was an earthquake.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's it? That's your commentary? "This is horrible. I hope no one I know from posting on the same internet forum is hurt." Wow, what a real discussion starter.

x-post

Comment

That's it? That's your commentary? "This is horrible. I hope no one I know from posting on the same internet forum is hurt." Wow, what a real discussion starter.
        Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't post, "yay, dead Texans" so you could cheer it on.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

People in South Dallas thought it was an earthquake.
          So I gather. I saw pics of the explosion. The link has pictures of the apartment complex that it completely destroyed. Dropped fire on a middle school and a nursing home.

Comment

Yeah. Here's from your link.

The problem is, in a town so small, there's little zoning requirements. This plant should have been out-of-town, or at least on the edge of town.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't post, "yay, dead Texans" so you could cheer it on.
              Apology NOT ACCEPTED. I do not view this as a valid pretext for celebration.

Comment

Let's have a gigantic argument about the merits of the commentary in the opening post.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                  Let's have a gigantic argument about the merits of the commentary in the opening post.
                  You'd like that, wouldn't you, you ****?

Comment

I think the real point in all of this is that had it happened in a large city, it would be bad. In a small town, it's devastating. Everyone will know someone.

Comment

And if this happened in a town of just 60, there would be nobody left to care.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Do you not recognise it as a comment on your pointless flaming of Ben's post?

Comment

Looks bad, hopefuly not another terror act, but still awful any way you look at it.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post

Attached Files
                            Last edited by Docfeelgood; April 18, 2013, 08:19. Reason: wrong smiley

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X