Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    http://imgur.com/25L9AZ3

In case anyone is still in denial about the Simcity store just follow those links where they show various building types for sale. For instance just being able to build a marina in your stupid tiny city will cost you $15 in real live money and you just know they plan to do that for each and every single little building improvement. You can look forward to pay $500 just to get the full version of the game.

Personally, the sooner this game is hacked and this sort of profiteering ended, the happier I am. There are few things I like to see more than extreme greed punished.
    This is a ****ing stupid comment. "Extreme greed?" No, it's called "finding optimal pricing" and there's nothing ****ing wrong with it. They're not making you buy it at gunpoint, jesus christ.

Comment

• I must agree with reg. If anything, by pissing off their consumers so much, EA is proving to be pretty terrible at greed. If they love money so much, maybe they should keep the fans happy.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I hate to shatter your universe, but all companies love money very, very much. Those faggy indie devs that give you 2 maps for free aren't doing it because they aren't greedy. They're doing it because fags like you and Oerdin masturbate to it and give free press to their otherwise ignored jack**** $2 black and white glorified flash game.

Comment

• I fired up Tropico 4 again just to laugh at Guynemer's comparison, which remains undeniably retarded. The game is so ****ing scripted. BUILD FOUR FARMS HERE. BUILD FOUR GARBAGE DUMPS HERE. Don't get me wrong, I love it because of the soundtrack, but it's like a guided tour. Tropico 1 required a little more legwork and creativity.

Comment

• Tropico is fun because it's hilarious playing as a banana republic dicatator, not because of outstanding gameplay.

Comment

• Which is why Guynemer's comparison was retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                I hate to shatter your universe, but all companies love money very, very much. Those faggy indie devs that give you 2 maps for free aren't doing it because they aren't greedy. They're doing it because fags like you and Oerdin masturbate to it and give free press to their otherwise ignored jack**** $2 black and white glorified flash game.
                I don't like "indie" games for the sake that it's "indie". I like good games. Do be sad and angry at me because Simcity isn't a good game.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's a great game

I would say it will be much better in a few weeks.

Comment

• A key moment in the week's SimCity shenanigans was unquestionably the appearance of a video from a modder, Azzer, annou…

API has been analyzed, servers are not doing anything useful.
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

It's a great game

I would say it will be much better in a few weeks.
                      It's addictive and looks pretty. But as far as the gameplay mechanics and features are concerned, it's the worst simcity ever.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...y-easily-done/

That's what is so hilarious about EA's incompetence... they can't even properly secure their own damn game
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                          http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013...y-easily-done/

Leaderboards Challenges Allowing easy multiplay Ensuring you can't steal the game

Comment

Leaderboards Challenges Allowing easy multiplay Ensuring you can't steal the game
                            fixed for truth
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No one's stolen it yet. It came out weeks ago.

Comment

• Leaderboards are what give this game replayability. It has never been hard to build a profitable city in any simcity. The trick has always been picking a specific kind of city and building that up. Now you can see how well you are doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X