No announcement yet.

3-D Printing your next Organ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha... you won't win this battle BK. It this really a hill you want to die on?

Hosea 9:11-16“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”
    God murdered the unborn.
    Question - is there anyone that God doesn't murder?

And it's blocked! The crowd goes wild!

I could do this all day BK. Converts ain't got nothing on those who have been taught the Bible since birth.
    When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!”
    Booyah! 2 for 2!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post

Sava's post was very on-point and honest.
      I think this is the first time DanS has given me a compliment in 12 years!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Question - is there anyone that God doesn't murder?

And it's blocked! The crowd goes wild!
        Uhm. You just did a Jim Marshall and ran it into your own end zone. The crowd is cheering... but it's the fans from the other team.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Booyah! 2 for 2!
          You should really pay more attention to Jesus. Legal abortion is a government policy. The Romans crucified Jesus. He didn't oppose their policies... "render unto Caesar" and all that.

If you believe abortion is murder, don't get one. Roe v Wade doesn't stop you from living whatever you think is a true Christian life.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            how much for a pair of titties?
            not to attach to me
            i just want to play with them
            Plenty of Ron Jeremy "you can print 4 additional inches in just 2 short hours" ads coming from this.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Uhm. You just did a Jim Marshall and ran it into your own end zone. The crowd is cheering... but it's the fans from the other team.
              How would one draw a distinction between someone dying and between God killing them? Here's the point - we are not God. We cannot take other people's lives because it's robbing God of what is rightfully his. We are arrogating to ourselves and saying that no, we are just like God and we can kill people just like God does.

You should really pay more attention to Jesus. Legal abortion is a government policy. The Romans crucified Jesus. He didn't oppose their policies... "render unto Caesar" and all that.
              You remember the first question that Jesus asked? Jesus asked his disciples, "who's face is on the coin?" The disciples said, "Caesar's". The coins were minted by Caesar. The same is not true of human life. Does the government create human life? Are we minted by Caesar? Do you have "In God we Trust" stamped on your ass? No.

We are made in the image of God. Just as the coin is to be rendered unto Caesar because it bears HIS image, we are to render LIFE unto GOD because it is made in his.

Nothing but net!
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                Plenty of Ron Jeremy "you can print 4 additional inches in just 2 short hours" ads coming from this.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you believe abortion is murder, don't get one.
                  Parable of the Good Samaritan. Stuffed! We have an obligation to save the life of other people.

Roe v Wade doesn't stop you from living whatever you think is a true Christian life.
                  No, but it does stop other people. You have no more right to deny me a true christian life, as you have to deny your child.

Comment

How would one draw a distinction between someone dying and between God killing them? Here's the point - we are not God. We cannot take other people's lives because it's robbing God of what is rightfully his. We are arrogating to ourselves and saying that no, we are just like God and we can kill people just like God does.

You remember the first question that Jesus asked? Jesus asked his disciples, "who's face is on the coin?" The disciples said, "Caesar's". The coins were minted by Caesar. The same is not true of human life. Does the government create human life? Are we minted by Caesar? Do you have "In God we Trust" stamped on your ass? No.

We are made in the image of God. Just as the coin is to be rendered unto Caesar because it bears HIS image, we are to render LIFE unto GOD because it is made in his.

Nothing but net!
                    Wow! That's some ****ed up fundamentalist boolsheet right there folks.

Again, you fail to understand. The government doesn't create life. It, for the purposes on providing a legal framework, defines who is eligible for what rights under the law. God wants you to obey the law.

The fact that you are upset about some insane idea about the government creating life is blasphemous. Nothing the government does can ever mess with God. You should have more faith.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Parable of the Good Samaritan. Stuffed! We have an obligation to save the life of other people.
                      If that's the case, you should really get your priorities straight... God places a higher value on adult human life than he does children and the unborn (lowest of the low in His eyes). Advocate for universal health care first.

No, but it does stop other people. You have no more right to deny me a true christian life, as you have to deny your child.
                      Huh? Nobody is making you have an abortion.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

God wants you to obey the law.
                        Then Jesus asked them, "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?" But they remained silent.

Or maybe you prefer the homeboy version. "an unjust law is no law at all".

Comment

God places a higher value on adult human life than he does children and the unborn (lowest of the low in His eyes). Advocate for universal health care first.
                          And just like Cuba Gooding Jr - Show meee the money! Whatsamattah? Run outta bible? Prove it!

Huh? Nobody is making you have an abortion.
                          You're making your child have an abortion. You have no more right to deny me access to a Christian life as you can deny your CHILD access to a Christian life.
                          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 6, 2013, 15:00.

Comment

And just like Cuba Gooding Jr - Show meee the money! Whatsamattah? Run outta bible?
                            The Bible speaks for itself. Despite the contradictions, there's an obvious hierarchy of logic. If you can't read it in its entirety and come to the correct conclusions, I doubt anything I do or say will change your mind. The relationship with God is personal for every person. Either you embrace Him or continue to go down a path that the Pope wants you do travel.

You're making your child have an abortion.
                            Nope. Fetuses can't get pregnant.

You have no more right to deny me access to a Christian life as you can deny your CHILD access to a Christian life.
                            Random capitalization for emphasis is one of the many tools of the devil.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You have no more right to deny me access to a Christian life as you can deny your CHILD access to a Christian life.
                              This is especially interesting because you aren't anti-war. So it's okay to deny an enemy soldier a Christian life because of petty political or economic reasons... but a woman can't be allowed to choose to give her child the best possible life by planning when to give birth.

That's an odd semen-worshipping cult you are a part of there, my friend.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nope. Fetuses can't get pregnant.
                                You misunderstand. You are killing your child in an abortion. This child no longer has the opportunity to become a Christian. You are taking this opportunity away from the child you kill in an abortion.

The Bible speaks for itself.
                                You say that God values the unborn child less. I say, prove it sirrah, or admit defeat. Admit that you have been bested! By the lowest of the low - a Catholic. Someone who couldn't even cut as a Fundy! Someone who can't even do anything without the Pope saying "Benedict sez"

Comment

Working...
                                X