Homosexuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Interesting, so Kidicious is arguing that fertility is a blessing from God? That road leads you to some interesting places...
    Fertility is a blessing from God just like infertility is.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I'm not arguing against you, Kid.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I started reading this thread. I swear I felt my IQ drop a few points. These threads need 'may cause stupidity if read' labels. Hopefully the effect is only temporary.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          We also share about 60% of our genes with bananas, the gayest of all fruit.

Comment

• Speaking through your anus is a learned behavior?
            Molly's the expert. :shrug:
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              It doesn't require relevance since nothing you've said is relevant.
              Any more variations on relevan- to be expected from you, or is that your full gamut of parlour tricks used up ?
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I haven't started with parlour tricks, but believe me, if I ever do you won't know what hit you.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Molly's the expert. :shrug:
                  You're being far too modest with regards your expertise in analinguistics. Who could have guessed excessive humility would have been one of your more signal failures ?

Along with violent and repeated bouts of logorrhoea...
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                    The 'uncle' hypothesis doesn't make any sense considering the other animal species in which homosexuality is observed. Including animals where there is no social structure and animals where 'non-breeding uncles' would have no effect.

Basically, there is no reason to consider the hypothesis as anything more than something to discuss over beers at the pub.

JM

Possibly a good point, were it not for humans being particularly social animals.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I thought his point was that social and non-social animals have the same rate of homosexuality. Any hypothesis based on social structures alone would not explain the observations. What did you think he meant?
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        Homosexuality shouldn't be able to run in the families for obvious reasons.
                        If it is a recessive gene (or set of genes) then it should for obvious reasons.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                          I thought his point was that social and non-social animals have the same rate of homosexuality. Any hypothesis based on social structures alone would not explain the observations. What did you think he meant?

Apparently something other than what his post says. 15 days of 24 hour a day alcohol seems to have had an effect on me.

I think I need a holiday.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Lesbians are awesome. If they are hot. Otherwise, it's just two butchy middle aged fat chicks. Better they get with each other and not me.

Same with the butchy middle aged men.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X