No announcement yet.

Homosexuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to my logic, bonobos are bisexual, and bonobos are not rapists. What the hell is wrong with you?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Is a bonobo not forced to have sex with other bonobos of the same sex?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That would be implied in my saying "bonobos are not rapists." That would also be implied in the article I quoted that you weren't able to read.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          That would be implied in my saying "bonobos are not rapists." That would also be implied in the article I quoted that you weren't able to read.
          Just because they are not rapists (which I've stated and you posted the article anyway) doesn't mean they weren't forced to have sex. What choice did they have in the matter? You don't believe they had a choice do you? That would make a lot of biologists very silly people.

Comment

This is interesting stuff.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              Just because they are not rapists (which I've stated and you posted the article anyway) doesn't mean they weren't forced to have sex.
              What retarded definition of rape are you using such that somebody can be forced to have sex without being raped?

What choice did they have in the matter? You don't believe they had a choice do you?
              Are you citing another part of the Bible that you haven't read or something?

Comment

If you get an erection it's because you are thinking about sex. If you don't want an erection, don't think about sex. It's that simple.
                Yeah, you're definitely skilled in making retarded statements.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                  The theory is that, since they don't have kids, they help protect their nephews.
                  In a Cook County Prison shower room sort of way?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    but why aren't there more gays, then?
                    Had a look at societies around the world recently ? Or studied history ?

Gay friendly or gay positive cultures are in the minority. Then there's that whole 'masculine' identity thing in certain cultures where being gay is seen as being feminine, or effeminate, or weak- or a religious taboo. There are also many societies where gay men and lesbians opt to get marrried, and have same sex relations outside marriage- in some Muslim countries that happens more than people might think.

Under some of those circumstances, anyone identifying themselves as gay (or lesbian) is letting themselves in for a whole lot of trouble- as recent legislation & harassment in the Russian Federation (to take an obvious example) has shown.

And yet the October Revolution ushered in a brief but remarkably sex-positive era thanks to people such as Alexandra Kollontai, responsible for 'Sexual Relations & The Class Struggle'. Undone of course later on, but then history has never been an unending sequence of improvements...
                    Last edited by molly bloom; December 15, 2012, 11:10.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      I think it's still a lot more likely that homosexuality is largely environmental, as we see other sexual deviancies occurring because of things that happen at an early age, like child abuse and so forth (not to suggest that homosexuality is due to child abuse).

You are a colossal knobhead.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.

Rock hater.

Comment

At least skim the article so that you won't be talking out your ass.
                          He's chosen to speak through his anus- it's not genetic.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                            He's chosen to speak through his anus- it's not genetic.
                            Speaking through your anus is a learned behavior?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I didn't try to make sense of that.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                Wouldn't protecting your nephews be a less effective strategy for propagating your genes than having kids yourself?
                                Like loin said, it could be more effective.

Your children have half your genetic content, but your nephews 1/4 (you share, on average, 1/2 your genetic content with your siblings). Having kids will also mean more competition for resources, so it lowers propagation chances for them and for the rest of the family group (at some point, having more children might actually lower the chances of your genes propagating). On the other hand, an extra adult caring over the family group's children might increase the overall chance of them surviving enough for it to be a better strategy.
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X