No announcement yet.

Remembering homeless people in winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they cover this in your first year sociology lecture, "helping the poor by enslaving the rich?" followed by, "don't let them take your cut away!"
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Did they cover this in your first year sociology lecture, "helping the poor by enslaving the rich?" followed by, "don't let them take your cut away!"
      Never having taken a sociology class in my life, I wouldn't know what they teach. The idea that the rich are 'enslaved' by a higher tax rate though is funny as ****, especially coming from a failure like yourself who flunked his feeble attempts at a science education and now works for some religion nutjobs on a pittance.

Comment

• Never having taken a sociology class in my life, I wouldn't know what they teach. The idea that the rich are 'enslaved' by a higher tax rate though is funny as ****, especially coming from a failure like yourself who flunked his feeble attempts at a science education and now works for some religion nutjobs on a pittance.
        As I said, you believe in punishing people, not in helping the poor. I rest my case.

"Kentonio the mighty sociologist" has a beautiful ring to it.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
          If carbon taxes were put aside in a fund to pay for resettlement of affected people, I'd support them. But I think it's more likely they'll go into general funds, to pay for whatever retarded **** the government gets involved in next.
          Is that worse than having your income tax for whatever retarded **** the government gets involved in? If a carbon tax was offset by lowering income tax rates would that make it okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            As I said, you believe in punishing people, not in helping the poor. I rest my case.

"Kentonio the mighty sociologist" has a beautiful ring to it.
            If we're inventing random things to call people, I can think of a few better ones for you. Anyway, I'm done with your nonsense troll.

Comment

• Pigovian tax revenues should go to repairing the harm caused by negative externalities. And no, that's just a belief of mine, I don't have any data to support it.

I'm not personally in favor of income taxes, because they are more expensive to administer than alternatives like the land value tax, and consumption taxes.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• If we're inventing random things to call people, I can think of a few better ones for you. Anyway, I'm done with your nonsense troll.
                I'm amused by someone who claims to be well educated and declines to provide even his major. Either you're embarassed about it or you really don't have one.

Comment

• Or he doesn't feel like discussing it with the northern hemisphere's Village Idiot.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                  X