Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Slowwy! You should be proud of your daughter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ,quote][Poor decisions /quote

urface is a poor decision
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• and i'm not editing that ****
      and urgonnna LIKE IT
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• People know that entering property that's not their own is illegal. Most are aware that people don't appreciate having their property invaded. Most are also aware that some people don't take kindly to being surprised in their home when they're alone and may shoot their ass. Still don't see how anyone is to blame besides the criminals and I'll lose no sleep.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO FOLKS LIKE THAT ROUND HERE

mmmm HMMMMMMMMMM
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• i think i'd make a good cracker hype man

mmmm HMMMMMMM
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              He's just desperate to offer excuses from the criminal viewpoint.
              Exactly, that's why I took the time to say at least three times that I fully supported her actions.

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
              Actually, I see him as being desperate to project his values and beliefs as the only legitimate ones.

There are huge differences between the cultures of Canada, Britain, and the US when it comes to guns and self-defence. Acting as if the British view is the only correct one is something I'd expect from a Brit a long time ago.
              If having even a vague respect for human life is a purely British value and belief then sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Sometimes, that's the result, yes.
                You're the worst christian.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  Exactly, that's why I took the time to say at least three times that I fully supported her actions.
                  you support vigilantes?

Comment

• You're the worst christian.
                    Yes, that's because Christianity is only true because of me.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      If having even a vague respect for human life is a purely British value and belief then sure.

QED.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Neither respect for human life, nor pomposity, nor arrogance are uniquely British. However, Brits who display the later two do seem to have a unique quality while going about it.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          Poor decisions should be punished with death.
                          Ben is an asshat and of course we should avoid killing thieves when possible. But using lethal force when your home is invaded should not be taken off the table.

Comment

• We could always cut off their hands...

Comment

• That would just serve to broach another subject which would cause a fresh case of hand wringing.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                                Poor decisions should be punished with death.
                                You're as bad as kentonio. Atleast he has the excuse of being a Brit. As far as I know BK doesn't support capital punishment for thieves.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X