Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the theater: Star Wars Episode 7 2015 by Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
    Ep 1 could actually be completely lost and it wouldn't have any impact on the narrative of the entire story. Think about it for a minute.
    there was that thing with Anakin's mom and murdering the sand people (LIKE DUBYA LOL) which referenced the first movie but most of the second movie and especially that part could be totally trashed too.

Comment

• Every part of Episode Two save for the fact that Anakin falls in love with Padme and that the republic suddenly had a ****load of clone troopers could be lost without actually missing any important details as well.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I thought episodes 4-6 carried on pretty well without episodes 1-3.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Every part of Episode Two save for the fact that Anakin falls in love with Padme and that the republic suddenly had a ****load of clone troopers could be lost without actually missing any important details as well.
          What is this 'episode two' you speak of? I just looked at Empire again, and they have no 'Padme'. Same with a new hope.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            I thought episodes 4-6 carried on pretty well without episodes 1-3.
            QFT
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              What is this 'episode two' you speak of? I just looked at Empire again, and they have no 'Padme'. Same with a new hope.
              Ben being obtuse or Ben making failed joke?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I hope they get Robert Pattinson to play Han Solo in the new movies.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Ben being obtuse or Ben making failed joke?
                  There's only 4 star wars movies. The original trilogy and ROS. Counting from when they were released, episode 2 is Empire. Counting from where they take place in the story, Episode 2 is a New Hope. Neither have Padme in it, so I'm confused what HC means by 'Episode 2'.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    There's only 4 star wars movies. The original trilogy and ROS. Counting from when they were released, episode 2 is Empire. Counting from where they take place in the story, Episode 2 is a New Hope. Neither have Padme in it, so I'm confused what HC means by 'Episode 2'.
                    So despite the naming convention within the media itself, you just don't see it that way...

I'm voting Ben making a failed joke.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I'm voting for Ben is delusional and thinks he gets to decide what George Lucas already decided.

Comment

• The media believes in lots of things that just aren't true. Global warming, peak oil, Roswell, the existence of the fabled 4th Indiana Jones movie. What's next? Atlantis?

Comment

I hope they get Robert Pattinson to play Han Solo in the new movies.
                          Nathan Fillion yo
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Will not reach the teenage girl demographic. Ideally, Heath Ledger would play Luke Skywalker, but...
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Will not reach the teenage girl demographic. Ideally, Heath Ledger would play Luke Skywalker, but...
                              have you seen heath ledger lately?
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Is he doing better?
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X