No announcement yet.

Liberal Democrat says Algebra is not necessary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's either being unemployed and living on unemployment insurance and letting it run out, or being employed in a low paying, monotonous job until I find something much more meaningful.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      For ****'s sake. I'm not going to sprinkle "IMHO" throughout my posts just because you think that I'm autistic. I should be permitted to say "college is primarily about getting a job" without you stating the obvious fact that I'm voicing an opinion that others may disagree with.

You may be wrong about the kinds of jobs or vocations that some students are looking for.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Telling your kid not to order vanilla is not equivalent to murdering twelve million people.
        You obviously wouldn't be a very good father.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          I have a Masters in U.S. History and I vacuum carpet for a cleaning company.
          Question: Did you not know that those with Masters in U.S. History have a high unemployment rate (if they aren't teaching which it seems that yould rather vacuum carpets)?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• This thread became totally awesome overnight.

Comment

• I don't understand the reluctance to teach in highschool Mr Fun, it must be possible to get hired by a school whose students aren't savages. You get nice vacations as a teacher, and the pay isn't horrible.
              I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                You obviously wouldn't be a very good father.
                My recognition of the severity of the Nazis' crimes does not disqualify me as being a good father.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Where do you stand on the relative morality of joking accusations of bestiality vs. actual bestiality, Loin? It's a question that's baffled top legal scholars for years.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Alas, bestiality (actual or otherwise) is outside the purview of my legal training, which primarily focused on dickgirls and tentacle penises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                      I don't understand the reluctance to teach in highschool Mr Fun, it must be possible to get hired by a school whose students aren't savages. You get nice vacations as a teacher, and the pay isn't horrible.
                      It's actually not that easy to get a job teaching history, since that's pretty much the only job history majors are qualified for.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                        It's actually not that easy to get a job teaching history, since that's pretty much the only job history majors are qualified for.
                        Given the whole, "Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it," thing, you'd really think history majors would know better.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• They don't teach that until the final semester

Comment

• Perhaps the other choice besides "vanilla" is "Jew Baby Eyeballs and Cream" ...

Comment

They don't teach that until the final semester
                              I think a mutual friend in archaeology said as much, didn't he? Certain departments are so desperate to fill seats they are essentially lying to their undergrads about opportunities.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Alas, bestiality (actual or otherwise) is outside the purview of my legal training, which primarily focused on dickgirls and tentacle penises.
                                Hmmm... Are tentacle penises not a subgenre of bestiality? Does demon sex count as bestial?
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X