Liberal Democrat says Algebra is not necessary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Whenever I see someone at CMU studying **** like creative writing or philosophy, I have to wonder, what the **** are you doing here?
    Individuals will make their own choices based on what they perceive as the most beneficial to themselves. Who are you to tell them they are wrong about what they want? Why do you hate freedom so much?

Or like, what are you doing in college in general? ... Especially if they are guys.
    To use government/parental subsidies to party, get drunk and laid by the disproportionately represented gender/sexuality of their choice ...

Why do people like you exist?
    The above historically has lead to procreation, that being the way that genes are passed on to create more somewhat similar versions of yourself. When you progress through your studies to get to the harder sciences like biology (8th grade?) you will start to understand this concept

If they are women, there is at least the chance that the real degree they are going for is the MRS...
    What does it say about you when you have more understanding of women's drive to find a mate than men's?

Comment

Don't regular people need algebra in their daily lives to calculate interest rates?
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
        Don't regular people need algebra in their daily lives to calculate interest rates?
        A bell hop would be better served quoting books at integral times.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Someone should tell AllB that bellhops are to homosexuals what sexy nurses and french maids are to heterosexuals.
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            What does it say about you when you have more understanding of women's drive to find a mate than men's?
            Uh, he's just stating the well-understood fact that there is less societal pressure on women to earn a lot of money, because men aren't attracted to women for their money, whereas the reverse is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              Uh, he's just stating the well-understood fact that there is less societal pressure on women to earn a lot of money, because men aren't attracted to women for their money, whereas the reverse is not true.
              You are missing the other half of the equation ...

Comment

Individuals will make their own choices based on what they perceive as the most beneficial to themselves. Who are you to tell them they are wrong about what they want? Why do you hate freedom so much?

To use government/parental subsidies to party, get drunk and laid by the disproportionately represented gender/sexuality of their choice ...

The above historically has lead to procreation, that being the way that genes are passed on to create more somewhat similar versions of yourself. When you progress through your studies to get to the harder sciences like biology (8th grade?) you will start to understand this concept

This is a lame post and does not really address anything that I said.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Sadly, it does address everything you said in exactly the proper respect it should be given.

Comment

You are missing the other half of the equation ...
                    I'm not understanding this response.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      I'm not understanding this response.
                      He explained why HC understands that drive for women. He didn't address how HC doesn't understand the drive for men I was referring to.

Comment

He explained why HC understands that drive for women. He didn't address how HC doesn't understand the drive for men I was referring to.
                        Probably because he's not romantically interested in men so he doesn't care what most men want?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Probably because he's not romantically interested in men so he doesn't care what most men want?
                          sdrawkcab

Comment

I think what Aeson meant to say was, the unexamined life something something.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No, I was referring to the way HC's statement doesn't acknowledge the "party, get drunk and laid" motivation for men, but does acknowledge the "MRS" motivation for women. It seems he's something of a deviant who has gone to college for abnormal reasons

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X