Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does this happen? Chick-fil-A branded as anti-gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Doesn't stop a lot of douchebag American companies by trying. A few are proudly boycotting Alberta oil, instead using oil from countries with human rights issues.
    Wait, what?

Who, and over what?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      You're going to drive up to, say, a southern baptist congregation here in Texas. Grab a sign and start calling all of the congregants pedophiles.

Good luck with that!
      What do you think would happen?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Let's say oil is fungible.

Canada immediately cuts off all oil supply to the USA.

How do they make up the shortfall?

Do they buy more from the ME? Great -- how does it get there? Oh, there are no tankers sitting idle waiting to send massive amounts of oil across the world to make up for it. You'd need to build them all, and all of the port facilities

Now you have all of your oil coming in on a port. How do you get that across the nation? You'd need to build massive new pipeline networks to transport the oil inland. That takes many years...
        Let's say we invade your ass!

Comment

• Let's not and say we did.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
            Let's not and say we did.
            I'm just sayin'.

Comment

• What do you think would happen?
              Well, as Sling blade says - "some folk just needed killin' "

Seriously, even in my Catholic parish quite a few of the men carry. Don't piss them off unless you want to put your life in their hands.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Seriously, even in my Catholic parish quite a few of the men carry. Don't piss them off unless you want to put your life in their hands.
                Then after that would they go back in the church and talk about forgiveness and loving their enemies?

Comment

• Then after that would they go back in the church and talk about forgiveness and loving their enemies?
                  Sure there are plenty worse ways to go. This is quick.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• damn, DP.

Seriously Kid - if you need to be told that going down to Texas walking to a big congregation and waving a sign crying out 'Christians are pedophiles' is a bad idea, maybe you need to actually try doing it...

Comment

Wait, what?

Who, and over what?
                      Oh, just some no name companies.
                      TriplePundit reports on the intersection of people, planet and profit, focusing on sustainability, corporate social responsibility (CSR) and finance.

Walgreens, Levi Strauss, Timberland, The Gap, Whole Foods, Bed Bath & Beyond, and FedEx

Bizarrely, Chiquita (of Banana fame) has recent announced they're somehow boycotting Alberta oil also.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        ... and would not rate marriage of any form above free speech.
                        Wait until you're married and your wife asks you if you think her jeans make her ass look big ...

Comment

If some of those people in your parish would kill a person just because the person was verbally harassing them, then those people in your parish are NOT Christian.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Good article.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

damn, DP.

Seriously Kid - if you need to be told that going down to Texas walking to a big congregation and waving a sign crying out 'Christians are pedophiles' is a bad idea, maybe you need to actually try doing it...
                              Maybe I'll go down there and call them a bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

Great. Kill people because they insulted you. You're still going to kill loinburger?
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X