Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uncle Sparky
    replied
    That's why I sent him my bank account numbers and passwords. Don't worry - he's Canadian.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    That's why he gets the big money. You thought he runs this for prestige only?

    Leave a comment:


  • Uncle Sparky
    replied
    We seem to have 14 in favour of letting them in and 0 against.

    Should we vote on the mechanics, or leave it to Wezil?

    I move that we should let Wezil decide the penalty, if we have one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tuberski
    replied
    D'OH!

    ACK!

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    He's talking championships, not votes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tuberski
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Thanks, stonesfan.

    Signature updated; that's two in a row and 3 out of 4. Eat my dust, beyotches!
    Are you counting me as a "no" vote? because, I voted yes.

    ACK!

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Thanks guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFootInTheGrave
    replied
    Do I need to say it?

    If so, yes.

    with penalties, or not - I am fine either way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Fine by me; you can tell by my list how seriously I'm taking this competition.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    Rule change very ok with me.
    The more players the merrier.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Thanks, stonesfan.

    Signature updated; that's two in a row and 3 out of 4. Eat my dust, beyotches!

    Leave a comment:


  • stonesfan
    replied
    I say let the late ones in but any new picks have to be unique and they should get a 25 point penalty

    Good Luck to everybody this year.

    Congrats JRabbit! You're the man to beat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    I vote yes to any rules that let a few extra players in even if it's only two weeks late...after that, screw em

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    It just goes to show what spoiled brats that they are. They never do anything to help someone else out.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I vote yes but I'm still pissed it's been a week and no one has kicked the bucket yet.
    Damn it, celebrities! Start dying already!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X