Not bad, I can work with that.
Rank order?
New unique picks to fill the "holes" on the roster or move all former picks up and add unique picks at the bottom?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool
Collapse
X
-
I like this...Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View PostI would add, that if it is an old player he can have his last years team in, as it was, but for any changes - they must be unique picks. Having more players is more fun, and we are only at the beginning of January.
Leave a comment:
-
I would add, that if it is an old player he can have his last years team in, as it was, but for any changes - they must be unique picks. Having more players is more fun, and we are only at the beginning of January.Originally posted by Wezil View PostI'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....
- Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -
Thoughts?
Leave a comment:
-
I'm okay with it, but it'd be tough to come up with a viable list.
Leave a comment:
-
Not a bad rule...Originally posted by Wezil View PostI'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....
- Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -
Thoughts?
Leave a comment:
-
Yea, sorry. I was on vacation and then busy when I got back. I totally understand if it is too late, just figured I'd give it a shot.Originally posted by Wezil View PostSorry.
I PM'd you during the registration period but didn't hear back.
I sent Wezil a list that was exactly the same as what I sent last year except I threw in some new folks for the few who died from the list.
Leave a comment:
-
I'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....
- Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -
Thoughts?
Leave a comment:
-
embalmer missed out as well (power outage).
You guys shouldn't leave things so late.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: