Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molly bloom
    replied
    Two late entries, not enough time to post lengthy obits- the awesome Fontella Bass (Rescue Me, anyone ?) and British composer (for soundtracks too) Richard Rodney Bennett.

Leave a comment:

• Sava
    replied
    So I win?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Dick Clark died last April.

Leave a comment:

• Sava
    replied
    dick clark

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    edit - wrong thread -

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Congratulations, ColdWizard. He could tell you where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Would you congratulate him then? It's a fix!
    He's part of the underworld and he ... arranges things. He's a demon spawn. He's a Hell hound. He's a bad egg.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Congratulations, ColdWizard! And thanks to Wezil!

Leave a comment:

• embalmer42
    replied
    Congrat's Coldwizard on a hard fought victory. Of course, I didn't provide any serious competition, but there's always next year.

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    There are provisions for late submissions. You have until the 7th.

Leave a comment:

• self biased
    replied
    ****. i wanted to participate this year, but laziness.

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
    Is this not my second attempt? I think I missed a year.
    You are correct. 2010 & 2012.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    I hereby pass the Black Scythe to our 2012 Grim Reaper: ColdWizard.
    Congrats, CW! You had an awesome year.

Leave a comment:

• Guynemer
    replied
    Congrats, ColdWizard.

You mother****er.

Leave a comment:

• ColdWizard
    replied
    Is this not my second attempt? I think I missed a year.

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Subject to any claims made before the 7th of January, I'll close this competition.

I'd like to thank you all for playing and welcome you to our final awards gala here at the Dead Pool. I hope you all have your black ties ready...

The Can't Cheat Death Award (25 points) goes to MRT144 for his ability to appreciate Jack Klugman's procrastinating ways in waiting until the bitter end of 2012 to perform his role in our morbid little contest. Nice try Jack. Take a bow MRT144.

Next up - The ever popular and highly lucrative Killing Spree Award (50 points). Five players got in on the carnage this year with short sprees of two each. Taking home the award is Guynemer, ColdWizard, DaShi, OFITG, and Wezil. Take a collective bow gentlemen and keep up the good work in 2013.

Finally, The Empty Casket Award (50 points). A consolation prize for our competitors that didn't fare so well this year in appreciation of their contribution and honest efforts in the Pool. The only losers are the celebs so hold your heads high guys and hope for a better season next year.

After all the awards are tallied (and preumably no flurry of late claims upset the standings) we have a new champion here at the Poly Dead Pool. Taking the title on his 3rd attempt with a staggering 7 hits and 1459 points, I present ColdWizard and Team Sodalicium Immortalis, the 2012 Grim Reaper.

Well done sir.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X