Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Jury Duty, but how can I get the plaintiff's number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of the most impressively horrible ideas I've ever seen, and I am on a team of people that pushes small girls downhill at speeds upwards of 30 mph, so that's saying something.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I am not a lawyer, but I suspect that if you talk to her before the case is concluded then you'll be guilty of juror misconduct. This may also be the case if you wait to contact her until after the trial is completed. This would in turn reduce your 0.1% chance of getting into the marines to a 0.0% chance.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Just to be clear, I do not recommend trying to contact that girl. But hey, Columbus did something mad weird and stupid and look what he did.

Comment

See? Gribbler's playing only a tertiary role in this whole thing, and even he is preparing for the future by distancing himself from responsibility.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Just to be clear, I do not recommend trying to contact that girl. But hey, Columbus did something mad weird and stupid and look what he did.
            Died broke and alone?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              Died broke and alone?
              Yes, but he's rumored to have died of syphilis, so somewhere along the way HE PROBABLY HAD SEX! That makes it worth it, right?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Al should be so lucky

Comment

Whenever in the course of a trial testimony is taken of a juror or other person as to alleged misconduct of a juror, or as to tampering with or an attempt to tamper with a juror, such testimony shall become a part of the record of the case. Such testimony shall be taken out of the hearing of the jury. Jurors may be interrogated in regard to such alleged misconduct or attempted tampering.
                  Not only can the defending lawyer call upon the plaintiff under oath, to testify that you've tried to contact her, he can also do the same to you. That could land you perjury especially if you give her something in writing...
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    Ignore everyone in this thread who's encouraging you; they're encouraging you in anticipation of massive future schadenfreude.
                    I strongly deny to be part of such despite my suggestion about a paper slip - it is so stupid that even Al shuld be able to figure that out - I hope
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Al, go for it! Be a man! Give her your best smile just before the last session opens! Sing for her in court, that would be courteous!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Not only can the defending lawyer call upon the plaintiff under oath, to testify that you've tried to contact her, he can also do the same to you. That could land you perjury especially if you give her something in writing...
                        Do you actually know what perjury is, you ********?

Comment

This is a woman who has shown that she is willing to take someone to court... you are asking how to stalk her... this is an awesome idea

Comment

Next Alby is gonna start a thread: "Getting on an airplane, what is the best way to smuggle fireworks in my carry-on?"

Comment

Make sure in your Facebook friend request you add, "Hi, I'm a Juror from your trial and I voted guilty in hopes you'd have sex with me"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Next Alby is gonna start a thread: "Getting on an airplane, what is the best way to smuggle fireworks in my carry-on?"
                                "The stewardess is hot, maybe I should ask her to have sex with me in the bathroom?"

Comment

Working...
                                X