Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Jury Duty, but how can I get the plaintiff's number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave her a piece of paper indicating you'd like to talk to her in private later on, or making such an indication in a way subtle enough that if caught it couldn't really cause any trouble. But only really talk to her after the situation is over, otherwise it's a lose-lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      She's the plaintiff, Cockney. She's the one suing.

And I am not at liberty to discuss the facts of the case.
      oh you have juries for civil cases there, didn't know.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Dude, I'm not handing her a piece of paper. What the ****? I chase her down to give her a piece of paper and keep it moving? Wtf?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't understand it. I'm shocked that you would come up with an idea this awful, but at the same time I'm completely unsurprised.

Comment

Just give the Bailiff a note and ask if he could give it to her
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

While you ignored it when loin said it, and Cockney agreed, and then when I repeated it, I think I will repeat it again: THIS IS A BAD IDEA. What kind of FUBAR basis is this for the start of a relationship, anyway?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                THIS IS A BAD IDEA.
                QFT. A thousand times QFT.

Comment

So right now, I'm looking at sending her a friend request on facebook after the case and trying from there.

I will need to get some good pictures on facebook up, though.

I prefer to try in person, though, where she can actually see me. I think that's the better bet. But how?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Guys, is he trolling us? He can't seriously be doing this, right?

Comment

It's Al, so no way to be sure - he could be serious.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

And here I thought he was improving - he's cut way back on using the word "female"
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You wait until all is over and a short time has gone by. You should then be able to get a name and address from court papers.

Really bad plan discussing this here, now BTW. You've just tainted any verdict in her favour. Congratulations.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I have her name. I found her facebook, as I said.

And what's with all the criticism? Yes, I guess this sounds like something out of a sitcom but hey, I like what I see, what's wrong with me trying to figure out a way to get that number?

Comment

Nonsense, I'm on the same jury and I'm voting against her.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                I have her name. I found her facebook, as I said.

And what's with all the criticism? Yes, I guess this sounds like something out of a sitcom but hey, I like what I see, what's wrong with me trying to figure out a way to get that number?
                                Well, for starters, there's basically no way to contact her without either breaking the law or coming across as incredibly creepy. I'm sure others can add to this and make a larger, but far from exhaustive, list of it. This may actually be dumber than dating a stripper.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X