Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Jury Duty, but how can I get the plaintiff's number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes no sense. You should know her name, right? Do they not have phone books in Philadelphia or something?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	914.gif
Views:	1
Size:	522 Bytes
ID:	9092018

Comment

That's why I need to do it in person!

Once the case is over, it's no longer illegal, right? But how can I handle the logistics of it? How is the court-room usually dispersed? I imagine she would be walking out with her lawyer... and if she loses, a juror would be the last person she wants to speak to.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You are a jury member and saying publicly that you want to **** her though in a decent way- still, despite your decent thoughts, the system has a kind of dislike of such.

The result of your hornyness could be a mistrial(?) for her and a sentence for you (worst case jail)
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            This makes no sense. You should know her name, right? Do they not have phone books in Philadelphia or something?
            That's just cruel, man.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                1) I'm just going to call her up? Talk about creepy.
                2) Cellphone numbers aren't usually in phonebooks.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  2) Cellphone numbers aren't usually in phonebooks.
                  Try teh intarweb - they often have it
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm not just going to call her! That goes against all decorum and is mad weird. I need to get her number from her with permission to call. The more I can holler at her in person, the better. I need my looks and dress to help me out, here.

Comment

I'm not just going to call her! That goes against all decorum and is mad weird.
                      Come on people! If Alpert is anything, he's classy.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm not just going to call her! That goes against all decorum and is mad weird. I need to get her number from her with permission to call. The more I can holler at her in person, the better. I need my looks and dress to help me out, here.
                        I think you are mad weird. You might as well filter out all of the girls who don't want that by acting weird from the beginning so you waste less of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Assuming you're not pulling our legs here, let me just assure you: this is a profoundly bad idea.
                          QUOTED FOR MEGA ****ING TRUTH
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                            I don't understand it. I'm shocked that you would come up with an idea this awful, but at the same time I'm completely unsurprised.
                            Again, QFT
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So let me get this straight.

Calling the gal out of the blue is mad weird, but trying to get her number when you are in the middle of a court case where she is the plaintiff and you are a juror isn't?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

In the immortal words of the great Huck Finn, this is the most jackass idea I've ever heard. You need to cease and desist, immediately. It probably would not hurt to edit out everything you've said in this thread, or just ask the mods to delete it. Ignore everyone in this thread who's encouraging you; they're encouraging you in anticipation of massive future schadenfreude. Translated to Philly, that means they want to see you as not only a crab in a bucket, they want to see the bucket full of boiling acid. They're just putting more coal in the locomotive to make the ensuing train wreck more fun.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X