Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I might quote the right honorable 18th President of the United States.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"If I owned Texas and Hell I would rent Texas and live in Hell." - General Philip Sheridan

Comment

What is with your retarded Texas fervor? You're a damn Canadian.
        Texas is awesome!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Texas is awesome!
          No, it's not. It's awesome in a gaudy braggadocious way that appeals to overcompensating pubescent boys with masculine fantasies and redneck hicks who think there's some value in living in or originating from a place filled with gun-toting, prejudiced hicks who glorify the reckless and arrogant lifestyle of a ****ing cowboy and who, on call at any supposed affront to their origin or their manhood, respond with tired catchphrases like "Don't mess with Texas", as if that's a threat to anyone who isn't a migrant Mexican immigrant.

Of course you think there's something positive about it
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Al, have you ventured into Texas? I was under the impression that you've spent your entire life in Philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              Al, have you ventured into Texas? I was under the impression that you've spent your entire life in Philadelphia.
              Did I say anything inaccurate in my appraisal of Texans?
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Did I say anything inaccurate in my appraisal of Texans?
                Relying on stereotypes to make your point usually is inaccurate.

Comment

We know what aspects of Texas appeals to Ben and those aspects should be denigrated as much as possible because they are disgusting.

Comment

I don't remember why he even went to Texas, was it because he wanted to hook up with some girl or because he wanted to get drunk and party with David Floyd or because the schools elsewhere wouldn't hire him?

Comment

Something like this:
                      A lot of ****.

- Parents paid for absolutely everything in his life, including his lengthy time at university
                      - He fell in love remotely with some woman from Texas, which is why he first made his trips down to Texas. It somehow didn't work out, she's now married with kids but that hasn't stopped Ben from moving to Texas to try again (or something)
                      - His dad died (which we knew)
                      - Lots of other stuff I don't recall. I read it quite quickly at work.

It was statistically likely that he would stalk a girl in a state with a large population, I guess.

Comment

I'm surprised DF can get along with Ben. Then again, maybe I'm not so surprised. They're both right-wing douchebags, DF's just considerably smarter.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          No, it's not. It's awesome in a gaudy braggadocious way that appeals to overcompensating pubescent boys with masculine fantasies and redneck hicks who think there's some value in living in or originating from a place filled with gun-toting, prejudiced hicks who glorify the reckless and arrogant lifestyle of a ****ing cowboy and who, on call at any supposed affront to their origin or their manhood, respond with tired catchphrases like "Don't mess with Texas", as if that's a threat to anyone who isn't a migrant Mexican immigrant.
                          So how is it different from the rest of Yankeestan?
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                          X