I've had enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I'm sure the mods are watching with keen interest.
    I was thinking that they have 13 DLs of Ben's to delete

Comment

• Higher than Obama's approval ratings and on Apolyton too. Can't you just feel the love.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        I've had enough
        Then buzz off to some site that does not allow trolls. Oh, wait, not an option for you.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
          I was thinking that they have 13 DLs of Ben's to delete
          14...and I don't wanna be deleted!
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola View Post
            Then buzz off to some site that does not allow trolls. Oh, wait, not an option for you.
            It's funny because it's--oh wait, no. It's not funny at all. The CFC effect.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• CFC Moderation.

Comment

• CFC sucks.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  CFC sucks.
                  They have better Civ4 mod discussion. For serious Civ business, I go there.

The OT though, yeah... full of serious people who can't handle the ridicule their rigoddamdiculousness invites... and deserves!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm going to start listing all the people that quote BK as well for a secondary ban list, I think.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
                      I'm going to start listing all the people that quote BK as well for a secondary ban list, I think.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Higher than Obama's approval ratings and on Apolyton too. Can't you just feel the love.

Comment

Working...
                      X