No announcement yet.

British Polytubby needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually a pretty clever way to intimate that you're a real poster and not just a troll. Good job, BK.
    This is a bonafide professional request. I'm off at the moment and trying to get some stuff out for eventual publication.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I really do need help, Oerdin.
      Corrected, and surprised it took this long.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Great, what is this? Amateur happy hour?

Everybody's a comedian.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I thought this was the amateur historian thread.

Comment

I'm a professional. That's what I went to school for, no?

Comment

You're as much of a historian as Albert is a financial expert, then.

Comment

or a marine or a sex athlete
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You're as much of a historian as Albert is a financial expert, then.
                  Except that I'm published.

Comment

What have you published?

Comment

What have you published?
                      Are you really interested in knowing? Probably the most famous is Canada's Last Daughters, where I collaborated with Andrea Mrozek.

Comment

If this is a serious request, PM me the details. I will pass to my girlfriend who goes to the BL regularly.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thank you Dauphin!

Comment

You're a terrible person, Dauphin.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I expect to be paid a facilitation payment.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Oh, I'll make it worth both your while.

Comment

Working...
                                X