Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a 'good guy' in it anyway?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• It initially looked like the Starks, especially Ned, but now the whole thing is just degrees of dirtbaggery which isn't a bad thing.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The Starks are just a lesson in how trying to be honourable or good is an evolutionary disadvantage.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• So basically it's about real life.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            Who is a 'good guy' in it anyway?
            I think all of the Stark kids (including Jon) is considered "good guy".
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Even Arya the mass murderer?
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Sansa who betrayed her father causing his execution?
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Arya isn't any worse a killer than the "noble" knights who go around killing each other and peasants by the dozen in their spare time and in fact she might actually be better simply because so far she's only killed people who "deserve it". Sansa was trying to save her father's life but was just an idiot. John Snow has been probably the most honorable and thoughtful of the bunch with the only "bad" thing his father likely wouldn't have approved was his decision to break his oath to the black and intervene in the civil war. Before he can actually do that though he gets stabbed. All in all not terrible.

Comment

• So basically it's about real life.
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Arya is much 'worse' than Jaime Lannister. He only killed one person who deserved it, and he deserved it much more than some of her kills.

He'd be one of my good guys and Brienne, and Danerys.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• And the imp is a goody too.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Arya is much 'worse' than Jaime Lannister. He only killed one person who deserved it, and he deserved it much more than some of her kills.

He'd be one of my good guys and Brienne, and Danerys.
                          The redemption of Jaime Lannister is definitely one of the recent themes. He goes from ****ing his own sister, betraying his oath to two kings (one by murdering him, the other by ****ing his wife), and trying to murder a child to... A one handed cripple who is trying to do some good in the world.

Comment

Arya is much 'worse' than Jaime Lannister. He only killed one person who deserved it, and he deserved it much more than some of her kills.
                            He may be famous as the Kingslayer, but he's put up a few other kills too (mostly off camera, but...)
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• mostly by being better at fighting than them. Can't recall any other murders.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Oh yeah, Brandon.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X