The dinkelberry gang want to run posters off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Arrest them and deport them back to Quebec.
    Arrest them with what? Flowers?

Comment

• Nope, they tried to assert their authority in counties that voted against secession so Lincoln had to expel them. It took a while. After the world saw them for what they really are, they were eliminated.
      So Canada should launch a pre-emptive invasion of Quebec after the separation vote? Gotcha.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        So Canada should launch a pre-emptive invasion of Quebec after the separation vote? Gotcha.
        I don't care if they do as long as they don't call themselves pacifists while they're doing it.

Comment

• I don't care if they do as long as they don't call themselves pacifists while they're doing it.
          Ok. Don't get why you are tasking me on this. Turn the other cheek. It's not like I only *just* started being one. I've been one for 8 years now. Longer than I've been a Catholic.

If your issue is pacifism, start a thread and define it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Turn the other cheek. That's something I like to discuss. From my point of view, turning the other cheek is the thing to do. I've never heard what the expectation is for when you turn the other cheek and they slap that cheek, too. So I invented a rule. I'll turn the other cheek, and when it happens again I'll stomp your ass. Doesn't that make sense?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not if you call yourself a Christian.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You can lecture me about many things, but being a Christian isn't one of them. An Atheist can't lecture a Christian about Christianity.
                If you want to continue to try, you should at least cite a reference. I'm not trying to start trouble with you, I'm just telling you what I think about it.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Slowwy:

I don't believe that a Christian must be a pacifist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    An Atheist can't lecture a Christian about Christianity.
                    Why not? A lot of atheists know a great deal more about the Bible and Christianity than a lot of Christians. Many atheists are former Christians themselves. Just because they no longer believe in the doctrines doesn't mean they don't understand them.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• A lot of atheists think they know more. Thinking doesn't equal knowing. I'm still waiting for a reference to the answer for my question. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but I want someone to show me, and Ben.

Comment

• Don't cast your pearls before swine? /runs.

Comment

Turn the other cheek. That's something I like to discuss. From my point of view, turning the other cheek is the thing to do. I've never heard what the expectation is for when you turn the other cheek and they slap that cheek, too. So I invented a rule. I'll turn the other cheek, and when it happens again I'll stomp your ass. Doesn't that make sense?
                          Well, they did put 4 nails through him, and a spear as well.
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• I don't think that much about that is the same. I think it was 3 nails though. Regardless of nail count, He was here to prove a point and give faith.
                            If I, for instance, keep turning my cheek and getting beat to hell and back, or give it back, mankind will feel no effect.

Still looking for a cite reference.

Comment

• If I, for instance, keep turning my cheek and getting beat to hell and back, or give it back, mankind will feel no effect.
                              Beaten by your mother/girlfriend/wife/hooker, huh? I bet they felt pretty good about it.
                              "

Comment

I don't think that much about that is the same. I think it was 3 nails though. Regardless of nail count, He was here to prove a point and give faith.
                                If I, for instance, keep turning my cheek and getting beat to hell and back, or give it back, mankind will feel no effect.

Still looking for a cite reference.
                                Dude, 1 of the earliest interpretations of christianity is that christ resurects each time one discovers christ in himself. So yes, if you believe it matters.
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X