Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christianity ruins families.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wezil
    replied
    Except when he lies.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    what's so funny about that. nikolai is one of the nicest, most respectful and tolerant people here.


    dannubis & Wezil

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Thanks for reinforcing my point though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    So, only tolerance for people who agree with you or you can understand. Great stuff.
    You see, this is a Ben argument.

    Where did I say that? Cite? Of course you can't/won't you liar.

    I disagree with people daily Nikolai and I treat them with tolerance and respect, it's part and parcel of my profession. Mind you, none of them are trying to prove the existence of Big Foot while they are at it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Sorry, crazy is crazy.

    If someone starts telling me about the truth of aliens I don't have to treat their beliefs with tolerance and respect. They're nuts.
    So, only tolerance for people who agree with you or you can understand. Great stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    I think it's great to be intolerant of bigotry.
    He don't tolerate me. Am I a bigot?

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by dannubis View Post
    Hey Dork, I am opposed to intolerance inherent to the big modern day religions. You personnally can sit in church all day as far as I am concerned. Just let other people live their lives and let progress have its way (if that progress is poised towards the good of all). General religion systematically fails on both accounts.

    So if a religeous person starts preach tolerance, my bull**** detector goes of since one way or the other he is fine with above mentioned intolerance.

    It has 0 to do with the fact that I don't need an all powerfull entity in my observation of life.
    Your boner is showing...

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    what's so funny about that. nikolai is one of the nicest, most respectful and tolerant people here.
    So I notice...

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Yeah, but AFAICT Danny has this atheist-zealot thing going on. BlackCat used to be the same way, before he mellowed out. Maybe it's in Poly's rules that there must always be some Germanic poster perpetually opposed to religion, I don't know.
    Hey Dork, I am opposed to intolerance inherent to the big modern day religions. You personnally can sit in church all day as far as I am concerned. Just let other people live their lives and let progress have its way (if that progress is poised towards the good of all). General religion systematically fails on both accounts.

    So if a religeous person starts preach tolerance, my bull**** detector goes of since one way or the other he is fine with above mentioned intolerance.

    It has 0 to do with the fact that I don't need an all powerfull entity in my observation of life.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Abe Lincoln sucked.




    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    No, he's a compulsive liar because he repeatedly, and seems to deliberately, distort the arguments other people make. And even when those others try to correct him, he often persists with his distortions.

    Leave a comment:


  • trev
    replied
    The problem I have with Benny, is that I'm intolerant of bigotry, and I just plain don't like compulsive liars.
    There are very few compulsive liars about although there are some who have an inability to find fault with their beliefs or group and therefore justify their beliefs and group with arguments that are irrational to other people. It is reasonable to disagree and argue with these people, but to denigrate and condemn them for their arguments does not assist the argument or help to persuade them of error.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Wezil, our beloved nice guy who tolerate and respect other people's beliefs and feelings.
    Sorry, crazy is crazy.

    If someone starts telling me about the truth of aliens I don't have to treat their beliefs with tolerance and respect. They're nuts.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Wezil, our beloved nice guy who tolerate and respect other people's beliefs and feelings.
    I think it's great to be intolerant of bigotry.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post

    Really, though, it's not all that common for people of any given persuasion to have respect for those of the opposite opinion, especially not when the arguments get impassioned.
    I respect other people's different opinions. That's not the problem I have with Benny.

    The problem I have with Benny, is that I'm intolerant of bigotry, and I just plain don't like compulsive liars.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X