Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christianity ruins families.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wezil
    replied
    You would be. Birds of a feather and all.

    My theory still holds however. You must believe in imaginary beings to "get" Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I'm honoured.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Ben
    Nikolai
    Plomp

    Is that the list? Anyone else care to have their name added?

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Your boner is showing...
    And your brain is on a permanent holiday

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    I'm aware no rule is without exception . . .
    Then you understand why I and so many others have little respect for BK.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    And how does this come into action with me? I'm aware no rule is without exception, but I don't see how KKK and nazis apply to this.
    He's referring to BK and his consistent opposition to gay rights, I believe. I'm really not entirely convinced that BK's gay-bashing is in any way distinct from his general myrmidon adherence to doctrine, personally...if he were a Nazi, to use MrFun's analogy, he'd only join the party out of unthinking devotion to German nationalism, and would refrain from killing Jews personally while writing long, boring arguments as to why killing Jews was necessary and productive. The whole time he wouldn't feel any real hatred of Jews, nor take the time to question his beliefs. He'd just perceive that the Jew-whacking part was integral to the belief system he'd latched onto, and therefore move to defend it with the dispassionate intensity of a chess player.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    I respect other people's different opinions. That's not the problem I have with Benny.

    The problem I have with Benny, is that I'm intolerant of bigotry, and I just plain don't like compulsive liars.
    I think you misunderstood me. That part wasn't referring to Ben specifically, I was just making the general observation that people are less likely to be polite to people they strongly disagree with. Kind of obvious, but what Wezil was saying was akin to "do any Democrats respect [some Republican pundit]?" Regardless of the personalities involved, the vehemence of their views make it unlikely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFun View Post
    We should show greater respect and tolerance for opinions of Ku Klux Klan and Nazis. Just because they have different opinions about racial minorities and Jews, doesn't mean we should vilify them.
    And how does this come into action with me? I'm aware no rule is without exception, but I don't see how KKK and nazis apply to this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I'll admit being wrong when I am.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    Throwing around silly insults will get you nowhere. You don't understand religious persons, so you insult and ridicule. Is that tolerance and respect?


    What's silly about it? ****, I've at least seen pictures of Big Foot.

    Face it Nikolai, you made a Ben argument and like your hero, you won't admit it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrFun
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    So, only tolerance for people who agree with you or you can understand. Great stuff.
    We should show greater respect and tolerance for opinions of Ku Klux Klan and Nazis. Just because they have different opinions about racial minorities and Jews, doesn't mean we should vilify them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Point and score.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Nikolai doesn't understand nonreligious people so he gets upset when they compare his beliefs to Big Foot. How dare they.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    You see, this is a Ben argument.

    Where did I say that? Cite? Of course you can't/won't you liar.

    I disagree with people daily Nikolai and I treat them with tolerance and respect, it's part and parcel of my profession. Mind you, none of them are trying to prove the existence of Big Foot while they are at it.
    Throwing around silly insults will get you nowhere. You don't understand religious persons, so you insult and ridicule. Is that tolerance and respect?

    Leave a comment:


  • DinoDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    So, only tolerance for people who agree with you or you can understand. Great stuff.
    Troll thread is trolly. Shocker.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X