No announcement yet.

Philly says Boy Scouts have to accept gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Catholics always struck me as hedonistic. I mean the drinking of alcohol as part of religious worship... what frat boy came up with that one?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Jesus. He made barrels of wine as his first miracle.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah yeah... tell that to the Protestants and Muslims who don't drink alcohol. The Protestants would say that it wasn't alcohol and the Muslims would say the Romans made that up because they were drunks influenced by Satan. Who's right, Ben? The infallible Pope?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Plenty of protestants drink alcohol. The few who don't are rather fringe.
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Ben, educate yourself on what happens if a lessee puts a permanent improvement on the land he's leasing. Then see if you can figure out why it matters.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Yeah yeah... tell that to the Protestants and Muslims who don't drink alcohol.
              The Rubiayat has a few words for them.

The Protestants would say that it wasn't alcohol and the Muslims would say the Romans made that up because they were drunks influenced by Satan. Who's right, Ben? The infallible Pope?
              The muslims are idiots. Why would Romans fake the miracle at Cana? They hated Christianity and tried to destroy it.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Well Christian Romans, Ben... it's an exaggeration. I don't know if any school of Islam actually believes that. It's just that I know they approach certain New Testament events with skepticism.

Comment

The Christian Romans weren't the ones writing the books.

Unless St. Peter was a Roman.

Comment

This is old news. In California it has been standard practice to deny the boy scouts the use of any government buildings or property of almost 20 years.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's current news in Philadelphia, apparently. Sorry. Guess we're backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        The Christian Romans weren't the ones writing the books.

Unless St. Peter was a Roman.
                        i thought he was a roman citizen, when he got chased outta town by the first christian church over money mismanagement he ran to the romans for protection as a citizen of rome.

Comment

He was from Galilee, Berz.

Comment

and he was employed by the powers that be to persecute Christians

not sure why being from Galilee precludes roman citizenship, I thought he ran to the Romans for protection and that strongly implies citizenship.

Comment

Your gay hate is just so offensive Ben.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                                and he was employed by the powers that be to persecute Christians

not sure why being from Galilee precludes roman citizenship, I thought he ran to the Romans for protection and that strongly implies citizenship.
                                When was the last time you read the Bible?

You are getting Peter and Paul mixed up.

And missing the point (as usual).

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X