• Show
Clear All

Ozzy, I'm holier than thou

I haven't had alcohol ever

I can't remember the last time I had coffee

I never drink soda

Never even touched a cigarette

I've never even tried any illegal drug

I never eat pastries, pies, or cake as a civilian (there is cake in boot camp )

I am a virgin

I have never been sexually pleasured in any way by a woman

I have never seen a fully naked woman before in person

I have kissed a girl with tongue on two occasions in my life

I'm single

And I'm 25

Beat that
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ben, with your deep understanding of Scripture... could I be... you know, the Son of God?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

In Philadelphia? Is this some kind of joke? Demon spawn of Hell, maybe.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why not? It's the City of Brotherly Love... just like what Jesus taught!

Comment

Albert:

You're 25? Ok.

I haven't had alcohol ever
            Got smashed on my 19th birthday.

I can't remember the last time I had coffee
            Not big on coffee, last month was about the second or third time in my life.

I never drink soda
            I'm quite fond of soda.

I never eat pastries, pies, or cake as a civilian (there is cake in boot camp )
            I'm a pie fan, might have pies at christmas easter, my birthday. Special occasions.

I am a virgin
            Same.

I have never been sexually pleasured in any way by a woman
            I have never seen a fully naked woman before in person
            I have kissed a girl with tongue on two occasions in my life
            You are older now then when I got to do all these things.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben, with your deep understanding of Scripture... could I be... you know, the Son of God?
              No. The Son of God liked getting smashed and spending time with prostitutes. He went to all the biggest parties.

Albert, I guess this is where we part company. It's not that I wouldn't love or enjoy sex or being with a woman, it's that I want it to be with the right one. Sex isn't bad or evil, and neither is our body. Same with drinking. I enjoy drinking, dancing, you name it. The only thing that Christians are told to do is to use these things in a constructive fashion.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ben:

If you've been sexually pleasured by a woman, you're not a virgin. Shouldn't all the 'jobs be considered sexual acts and therefore, mean you're not a virgin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  No. The Son of God liked getting smashed and spending time with prostitutes. He went to all the biggest parties.
                  Umm... a big fat check on that one.

Comment

If you've been sexually pleasured by a woman, you're not a virgin. Shouldn't all the 'jobs be considered sexual acts and therefore, mean you're not a virgin?
                    No. Sex is sex. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by 'sexually pleasured'.

You have to recall that I haven't always been a Christian. I have to be honest.

Comment

were you touched by a woman in a way to generate an ejaculation?
                      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; June 10, 2010, 01:46.

Comment

I'll stick with your earlier definition. Put it this way, she wouldn't have had to touch me to do all that.

Comment

Jeez, you bunch of poofs. You haven't lived until you've gotten a hummer from a hooker while kicked back with a fine scotch in one hand, a cigar in the other, a nice plate of blow by your side, and a coffee enema running through your bowels.
                          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Now that's living.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              Now that's living.
                              And about 15 minutes later it's called dying.
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

But what a glorious 15 minutes it is.
                                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X