Soft drinks thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 minutes? Don't be ridiculous.

You'd have to do that for years to actually die from it!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
      Ozzy, I'm holier than thou

I haven't had alcohol ever

I can't remember the last time I had coffee

I never drink soda

Never even touched a cigarette

I've never even tried any illegal drug

I never eat pastries, pies, or cake as a civilian (there is cake in boot camp )

I am a virgin

I have never been sexually pleasured in any way by a woman

I have never seen a fully naked woman before in person

I have kissed a girl with tongue on two occasions in my life

I'm single

And I'm 25

Beat that
      Yikes. I'll happily accept defeat.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So you "dated" that prostitute for 5 years and not only did you never have sex, you didn't even make out with her?

I don't think you were dating her at all.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No sex, no alc, no pies, not even coffee? What the hell are you doing all day long?!?
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            15 minutes? Don't be ridiculous.

You'd have to do that for years to actually die from it!
            Shh. You know that, and I know that, and we both know that Yul Brynner proved that long ago. But if the Pollyanna Brigade here wants to think it's 15 minutes, I'm inclined to let them miss out on life's greatest pleasures.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Yet another horrible thing to come out of Texas
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                So you "dated" that prostitute for 5 years and not only did you never have sex, you didn't even make out with her?

It was a wild, raunchy, platonic friendship.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

my old nan used coca cola to clean her toilet (it's surprisingly effective). after seeing that as a kid, i decided that i didn't want to drink any carbonated drinks. this changed when i discovered larger, which i drink a lot of . i still don't touch carbonated soft drinks though. i don't drink coffee, just don't like the taste. i love tea, but you can't get proper milk over here, only that UHT crap or soya, so i've given that up as well.

they do have some great soft drinks though, icetea com limão is amazing and i quite like guarana. the juices though are the best by far.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

How did my thread turn into a virgins convention?
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                      No sex, no alc, no pies, not even coffee? What the hell are you doing all day long?!?
                      Pushups mostly
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Seriously.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I haven't had alcohol in 11 years.

I can't remember the last time I had coffee.

I rarely drink soda, and if so, without caffeine.

I've only taken one puff off of one cigarette once.

I've never even tried any illegal drug.

And I'm single.

Live a little . Though if you were abusing alcohol, I can understand not having it.

Are you sure you aren't a Mormon?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            No. The Son of God liked getting smashed and spending time with prostitutes. He went to all the biggest parties.

Albert, I guess this is where we part company. It's not that I wouldn't love or enjoy sex or being with a woman, it's that I want it to be with the right one. Sex isn't bad or evil, and neither is our body. Same with drinking. I enjoy drinking, dancing, you name it. The only thing that Christians are told to do is to use these things in a constructive fashion.
                            How can you drink constructively?

Obviously Jesus was The (party) Lord - The Da Vinci Code says he had babies, and it must therefore be true...

Comment

Ben is clearly a godless hedonist (ie- a Catholic; not a shocker considering they use alcohol as part of their mass and they pray to saints and Mary as if they're God)
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post

Live a little . Though if you were abusing alcohol, I can understand not having it.

Are you sure you aren't a Mormon?
                                I never abused it. I got drunk a few times in high school, but only when I was certain I wasn't driving or wouldn't get in trouble. Even then I never drank to the point where I was throwing up or passing out or having a hang over.

It just doesn't really interest me. I just don't like drinking. Though, unlike some others in this thread I am decidedly not a virgin. Just... don't have any prospects at the moment.

*checks underwear* Nope, I'm not a Mormon.

I could always be Muslim though.

Comment

Working...
                                X