Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Slowwhand be insulting people's families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Oh hey I'll make light of this whole 'insulting people's families' situation by insulting somebody's family, nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan."
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Look, I feel weird defending Ben and all, but didn't his dad die like 6 months ago?
      And I feel weird defending you.

No, not 6 months, 18 months.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• From what little I know of MrFun, he's going to feel horrible when he reads that. Stupid mistake.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          And I feel weird defending you.

No, not 6 months, 18 months.
          Those feelings are natural. Embrace them.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• **** - I forgot about BK's dad passing away. I deleted the remark in my earlier post.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Thanks Mr. Fun.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Fat lot of good that does. Not difficult to make a faux pas, is it? No. No, it's not.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Some people apologize for their mistakes. How many posts have you made about KH's wife so far? How many more to you plan on making?
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• I made one post, that wasn't intended as an insult to his wife.
                    Enough. What a bunch of pantie waists. Hold on. I'll apologize to her.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• There. Done.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Mods can close/delete this thread if they want.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• But I need this thread to discuss ****golems with Oerdin.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• That's why we need branching threads.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Rereading my earlier post, I don't think I made a clear/strong enough apology.

I apologize for that post, Ben.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                                But I need this thread to discuss ****golems with Oerdin.
                                Indeed, it is a very serious subject. I'd think they'd have at least 12 hit dice.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X