Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Slowwhand be insulting people's families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless she reads here regularly enough to find this thread, she'll find out through you when she asks why you're in such a pissy mood at home. Or, you could just NOT tell her. This seems more a private matter between you and Slowwy; I don't see the need to literally involve your wife when figuratively involving your wife was already a bit much.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

KH:

Is your wife really that sensitive that she won't just laugh, shrug it off as a silly joke by a silly old man, and probably joke to you about it?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I don't like keeping things from her, though.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
          KH:

Is your wife really that sensitive that she won't just laugh, shrug it off as a silly joke by a silly old man, and probably joke to you about?
          Let's assume that my understanding of how women will generally react to things is better than yours.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH:

Is your wife really that sensitive that she won't just laugh, shrug it off as a silly joke by a silly old man, and probably joke to you about it?
            That's actually kind of a good, funny point: KH, how do you know she WOULDN'T be interested in smacking you around a bit during sex. People get all kinds of nervous and embarrassed about presenting new ideas about sex to their partners. All your consternation about this being an insult might be for naught, and you might be missing out on something that'll spice things up. You certainly enjoy flogging Slowwy...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Your wife is soft. She's clearly no dominatrix.

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And you are a giant douche Albert Speer, so shut the **** up.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Your wife is soft. She's clearly no dominatrix.

How could you possibly think this post was a good idea
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

she's soft. her skin is soft and she takes good care of it. I wonder what lotion she uses.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      It's precisely because it's not about me that my panties are in such a twist.

Welcome to my ignore list, ****.

After your histrionics on this subject, I consider that an honour.

Grow the Mc**** up and learn to take insults like a man.

You've shown yourself to be a candy-assed wimp who can't take what he dishes out.

I hope you have fun when your wife ****s you up the ass with her strap on dildo tonight.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

If I called your mother a whore, yeah it's insulting your mother but my target was actually you. You are the one I wanted to offend with it.
                        Your mother is a whore.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Guy:

I already knew that. She's also an adulterer. But the bigger issue is that she was a ****ing abusive *****.

Comment

Thread summary:

KH: I don't like it when people insult my wife.
                            [poster]: I'm not married, so I don't mind at all when people insult your wife.

apolyton
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs View Post
                              That's actually kind of a good, funny point: KH, how do you know she WOULDN'T be interested in smacking you around a bit during sex. People get all kinds of nervous and embarrassed about presenting new ideas about sex to their partners. All your consternation about this being an insult might be for naught, and you might be missing out on something that'll spice things up. You certainly enjoy flogging Slowwy...
                              Sorry, but I don't take sex tips from a man who didn't even know what coprophilia was until this evening.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

she's soft. her skin is soft and she takes good care of it. I wonder what lotion she uses.
                                You need a girlfriend. Bad.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X