Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Slowwhand be insulting people's families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about hijacking your thread, KH, but I figured you needed a break from raging.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Thread summary:

KH: I don't like it when people insult my wife.
      [poster]: I'm not married, so I don't mind at all when people insult your wife.

apolyton
      I'm married, but I don't mind if people insult KH's wife. I don't mind if he gets pissed off about it either. He can take care of himself.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Not knowing the name is what I was talking about...
        I have so little interest in ****ting on someone, that I see no reason why I would know the name for it.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
          You were insulted KH, has your wife read it? I would be insulted to, if somebody spread lies about my wife. My wife would be insulted if she read it.

She can't be insulted unless she knows about it.

ACK!
          Awesome, dead relatives are up for grabs!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
            I have so little interest in ****ting on someone, that I see no reason why I would know the name for it.

ACK!
            I see. So since you knew the definition of necrophilia but not coprophilia does that mean you're more interesting in ****ing dead folks then ****ting on live ones? Just trying to find your boundaries here based on the "I didn't know what it meant" defense.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

this thread is comedy gold.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It really is. "Awesome, dead relatives are up for grabs!"
                I wasn't even going to look at the thread, but I did. I laughed my ass off.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Like a fly to sh*t Slowwy's back for more hurt-so-good abuse from KH.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Like a fly to sh*t. Well-said.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't think anyone should be insulting other forum members family members (unless they post here, and can defend themselves). It's cheap.

Not just this case, I think some of the abuse that's been handed out about Lancer's family (as collateral damage in many cases) has also been out of line.

On the other hand going mental and posting 400 posts swearing abuse at the person who made the insults seems to me to be likely to make people sympathetic to the person who made the original insult, the opposite of what seems to have been intended.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Why I saw at least 4 threads on which KH insulted someone openly, and no thread like this one, on which the insulted person open a sterile debate against him?
                        I agree with MikeH: you are acting against your own interests, KH. Even if Slowwhand meant to insult your wife (I doubt it, however), where is the point on starting a flame-war on that? Does he know your wife? Is his word relevant to define who your wife really is? Cheer up, KH!
                        The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

There is a lot of history here between these two posters Ghaladh, if I didn't have the power to ban people and edit/delete their posts I probably wouldn't get in the middle of it.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

After your histrionics on this subject, I consider that an honour.

Grow the Mc**** up and learn to take insults like a man.

You've shown yourself to be a candy-assed wimp who can't take what he dishes out.

I hope you have fun when your wife ****s you up the ass with her strap on dildo tonight.
                            Nice. And to think I was going to volunteer my time organising charity payments to help you escape Canada...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

After reading this thread, I've concluded that KrazyHorse is a drama queen.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                I see. So since you knew the definition of necrophilia but not coprophilia does that mean you're more interesting in ****ing dead folks then ****ting on live ones? Just trying to find your boundaries here based on the "I didn't know what it meant" defense.
                                I'm a D&D geek. I've fought many necromancers. Never fought one copromancer.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X