Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Slowwhand be insulting people's families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    So, here's a wild stab in the dark: you're not married and you don't have kids.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In the immortal words of Rodney King, "Can't we all get along?"

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Evidently not, we've got a contingent who don't like KH and so are bound and determined to say that he should just shrug off insults to his wife.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Great Troll KH
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Not a troll.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              If you can find any instances of me going after somebody's families rather than them directly, then I will belatedly apologize.

Or do you not see the difference?
              Well, maybe I'm interpreting Sloww's post incorrectly, but it looked to me to be a shot at you, not your wife.

The way I read it, the implication was "KH's wife is a Dom, therefore KH is a submissive git who likes getting pegged". Not very classy, I'll admit, but the insult looked to me to be directed at you not her. I think you are massively over-reacting to a comment directed at you not your family.

So, here's a wild stab in the dark: you're not married and you don't have kids.
              Good shot. However, if you (or anyone else) had called my last girlfriend a dominatrix I would not have been insulted.

The claim would have either

a) been true, in which case I see no reason to take insult

or

b) False. In which case I see no reason to take insult.

(and for the record, yes she was. Doms make awesome subs if you refuse to play their game. )
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Well it was obviously directed at KH. Sloww should have no reason to insult a woman he has had no interaction with. It just insulted his wife by proxy.

If I called your mother a whore, yeah it's insulting your mother but my target was actually you. You are the one I wanted to offend with it.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Not a troll.
                  Of Thoth it is.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The way I read it, the implication was "KH's wife is a Dom, therefore KH is a submissive git who likes getting pegged". Not very classy, I'll admit, but the insult looked to me to be directed at you not her. I think you are massively over-reacting to a comment directed at you not your family.

Hey thoth: the exact words he used were that I was "married to a dominatrix".

That means that he's talking about my wife's predilections, not mine.

So, unless you're going to start reading what's written, I think we're done here.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

a) been true, in which case I see no reason to take insult

or

b) False. In which case I see no reason to take insult.
                      This isn't about ME BEING INSULTED.

Pay attention.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You were insulted KH, has your wife read it? I would be insulted to, if somebody spread lies about my wife. My wife would be insulted if she read it.

She can't be insulted unless she knows about it.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hey thoth: the exact words he used were that I was "married to a dominatrix".

That means that he's talking about my wife's predilections, not mine.

So, unless you're going to start reading what's written, I think we're done here.

No. Being married to a Dom implies that you are a sub. The two go together.

This isn't about ME BEING INSULTED.

Pay attention.
                          If it's not about you being insulted then why are your panties in such a twist?
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            You were insulted KH, has your wife read it? I would be insulted to, if somebody spread lies about my wife. My wife would be insulted if she read it.

She can't be insulted unless she knows about it.

ACK!
                            Yeah, the only question is whether I tell her about it or run the risk that she'll stumble across Slowwie's cowardice on her own.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No. Being married to a Dom implies that you are a sub. The two go together.

This is simply untrue. You yourself claimed an example of this.

Good lord, learn to ****ing think.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If it's not about you being insulted then why are your panties in such a twist?
                                It's precisely because it's not about me that my panties are in such a twist.

Welcome to my ignore list, ****.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X