Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Slowwhand be insulting people's families...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Slowwhand be insulting people's families...

just because he's too dumb to defend himself?
    No, he's a coward *****
    44.44%
    No, he's a coward *****
    55.56%
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

invalid premise
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Invalid poll!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

KH:

Really, you're looking like a douchebag.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Wow, the kid with the Nazi name is telling my I'm looking like a douchebag because I'm defending my wife against some dumb **** who can't face somebody man to man over the internet. Thanks for your opinion, Speer.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH your trolling really is pretty transparent

Comment

I'm not trolling.

Slowwie is a coward *****.

Apologize, coward.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes you're trolling unless the egomaniac KrazyHorse turns into a complete puss whenever someone insults his family, which I'm not gonna believe for a second

Comment

KH: Take a bloody pill. Dominatrix ain't an insult.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Yes, it is.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's somewhat akin to calling her a fursuiter or some other fetishist.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Sloww decided awhile back that insults against families are fine, so it's unlikely he'll apologize about this or any other breach of etiquette. On the one hand it would be good times if he were banned, but on the other hand I'm glad that Lorizael's taken a leave of absence (though even if he did step in he'd be just as likely to tell KH to go torture kittens and stop whining about somebody breaking the site rules).

Comment

I didn't insult her, but it figures that you would say that I did.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You said that she's a deviant fetishist. BDSM may not be quite as extreme as coprophilia, but it's a fetish nonetheless.

The adult thing to do would be to apologize and promise to stop talking about KH's wife, or anybody else's family members for that matter. You may engage in BDSM on an everyday basis and think that it's no big deal, but obviously not everybody shares your sentiment and wouldn't be at all happy about you saying that their relatives engage in your favorite fetish. (I can only assume that you're a BDSM enthusiast since you think it's no big deal to say that other people are BDSM enthusiasts.)

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              Sloww decided awhile back that insults against families are fine, so it's unlikely he'll apologize about this or any other breach of etiquette. On the one hand it would be good times if he were banned, but on the other hand I'm glad that Lorizael's taken a leave of absence (though even if he did step in he'd be just as likely to tell KH to go torture kittens and stop whining about somebody breaking the site rules).
                              Slowwie is a coward, and I don't give a damn about what the rules of the site are. I care about some coward on the internet insulting my wife because he's too much of a ***** to come at me.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X