No announcement yet.

The Catholic Church - Ideologically Consistent, and Still Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben, would you say a rape victim is nonplussed by being raped?
    No, not at all. Apples and Oranges

I do think that the mother of the daughter who had the abortion isn't bothered by her decision at all. Not one bit.

Harsh, but true. If she were, she would have made a different choice. She would have encouraged the doctors to try to save her grandchild.

Instead, I'm sure she said the exact same things that Duke of York says, that she can always have another child.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

you are an unbelievable c*nt.

you call yourself a Christian and post that. you're a disgrace.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

well everyone has a right to opinion, but yours is crazy.
        I'm sure on a site where Abortion is the first sacrament, this would seem so.

the medicial opinion in her case is that she would not be able to give birth, and would die
        The medical opinion of the abortion doctor. There's nothing to suggest in her case that she would have died from the pregnancy. This was simply a case that was pushed by CIDA to try to change abortion laws in countries that ban it, by using a 'hard' case to decide. Push the wedge in.

Why do you think we are hearing about this case, when every year there are cases exactly the same in the USA, where you have raped girls report to the clinic at the age of nine to have an abortion? Do you think the clinics report them? No.

(together of course with the unborn children). also, even if that were not the case, she's 9 years old(!) and a victim of rape by a family member.
        Yes, now why must the twin children die? So others can be killed as well? It's not going to unrape the child. It's not going to relieve the pain and suffering inflicted by her stepfather. The only unusual thing about this case, is that the rape was reported. That's it.

Minors are very rarely reported when they come into a clinic. Most of the time, the clinic doesn't care about the rape and cover it up.

what are you talking about? the guy was arrested and charged, how is anyone covering up anything.
        I'm talking about the usual case where the rape isn't reported and the girl has the abortion, and the molester continues the abuse.

I don't see how the Church is being inhuman by arguing for the preservation of human life, first and foremost.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

you call yourself a Christian and post that. you're a disgrace.
          And post what? That the mother chose to help her daughter kill her grandchild?

Truth hurts. Would you prefer to say how it was a 'difficult' choice, and how they 'agonised' over the decision? How they loved their child, but not enough to actually care?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I've misunderstood this troubled and tortured soul, but I don't think so.

Comment

Keep douching it up, Ben. Richard Dawkins is depending on people like you to kill Christianity. It's working.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Here is a question for you Ben... Why does the RCC excummunicate people involved in an abortion, while they forgive those that commit murder? If a person kills a one day old baby or rapes a 9 year old girl, the church doesn't excummunicate them, but allows them to forgive their sins and go to heaven.
              But if a mother wants to save her daughters life by approving an abortion in a situation where the child will die either way, she gets the ax.

Pretty sick if you ask me. So much for RCC ethics. But this comes as no surprise since they have a history of protecting those that rape children.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                At least I'm not a liar.

I've made my position very clear. Save the mother and the babies. Rape or no rape, it doesn't matter. The sins of the father should not punish his children.

Whether that gets through to you, I don't know. But I've stated what I believe. Feel free to continue to 'quote' me.
                And where am I lying... in these cases, the attending doctors are of the opinion that the child will die either way. You are the one lying by making outlandish claims that you KNOW that both could be saved.

You are making your position VERY CLEAR. You are claiming that the mother should die even if the the doctors can save her. You are the one supporting murder.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

The problem is that Ben doesn't view people as people, he views them as statistics. This abortion has deprived the world of two future catholics. Full stop. Nothing else about the case could possibly be relevant, why let morals get in the way of his breeding program.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The abortion has saved a life... but in Ben Land, the mother should suffer death because she was raped.
                    Probably a harsher sentence than the sicko that raped her will get.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      The abortion has saved a life... but in Ben Land, the mother should suffer death because she was raped.
                      Probably a harsher sentence than the sicko that raped her will get.
                      You know Catholic guilt. Was probably her fault for seducing the guy, right?

Wasn't that the excuse they used whenever girls were raped by priests? The seduction...
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm nonplussed that people still argue with Ben over these issues.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          I'm nonplussed that people still argue with Ben over these issues.
                          On a scale of nonplussed, from 0 (Being raped) to 10 (Getting an abortion), how nonplussed are you?

Comment

That's the disturbing part, that he's extended his breeding program to allow rape. He might as well pre-register as a sex offender.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Yes, now why must the twin children die? So others can be killed as well? It's not going to unrape the child. It's not going to relieve the pain and suffering inflicted by her stepfather.
                              Abortion is only permitted in Brazil in cases of rape and where the mother's life is at risk and doctors say the girl's case met both these conditions.

However, doctors at the hospital said they had to take account of the welfare of the girl, and that she was so small that her uterus did not have the ability to contain one child let alone two.
                              these are the two quotes from the BBC article, pretty clear, no? for you to turn around and say that you don't believe the doctors is ridiculous. you're not a doctor, you don't have any medical knowledge, or knowledge about the medical facts of this case, and therefore you are in no position to question the doctors involved here. the people who ARE qualified and ARE in possesion of these facts have clearly stated their view.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                                On a scale of nonplussed, from 0 (Being raped) to 10 (Getting an abortion), how nonplussed are you?
                                15... being raped while getting an abortion whilst eating meat on a Friday.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X