Does Plan B = Abortion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Plan B = Abortion?

So last night, in a "rare" instance of poor decision making, I had unprotected drunk sex. Fortunately I know she's clean, but the most undesirable STD of all - children - was still a possibility. Fortunately, I talked her into going 50/50 on the Plan B pill this morning, so all is good.

But it got me thinking. Do people who oppose abortion consider Plan B to be the same thing as abortion?

Discuss.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

I do... murderer

oh, and congrats on getting some
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Abortion overwhelmingly occurs among the poor and stupid and helps prevent genes like Floyd's from spreading, but that does not make it right

DOES ANYONE know whether you can eat animal testicles or is that something that only happens in movies?

Comment

Yes, Plan B is an abortifacient. That's the whole point of the drug. In rare instances, the pill is also an abortifacient.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            DOES ANYONE know whether you can eat animal testicles or is that something that only happens in movies?
            You can.
            What?

Comment

You're such an *******, Dave.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

For what? Doing the responsible thing and helping pay for Plan B?

Comment

Plan B = abortion, but abortion = win so
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Don't worry, David. In some locales in this country, your tax dollars go to making abortions affordable for poor women. You could always be doing the responsible thing and paying for it.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So last night, in a "rare" instance of poor decision making, I had unprotected drunk sex.
                      Hmm, glad to see I win my bet with you.

That took, what? A month?

Fortunately I know she's clean, but the most undesirable STD of all - children - was still a possibility.
                      You'll regret this later on.

Fortunately, I talked her into going 50/50 on the Plan B pill this morning, so all is good.

But it got me thinking. Do people who oppose abortion consider Plan B to be the same thing as abortion?
                      Yep, we sure do. Plan B is an abortifacient. It hardens the endometrium to prevent implantation. It does not prevent contraception.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

For what? Doing the responsible thing and helping pay for Plan B?
                        How about not getting yourself into these binds in the first place? If you don't want to have kids with the girl, why are you forcing her to take plan B? Have her put the kiddo up for adoption.

You do know that women have died from plan B before, don't you?
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I say the most responsible thing would have been to not have unprotected drunk sex.

Comment

That too, but we all know how careful Floyd is. He's said that nothing bad will happen to him because he picks 'clean' women.

Maybe you can join in the pool, Speer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              You do know that women have died from plan B before, don't you?
                              More women have died giving birth than have been killed by alleged reactions to plan B or alleged botched abortions.

Fetuses=nasty parasitic infection that can kill the host.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X