No announcement yet.

UK Election Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is midnight in the UK around four hours from now?

Comment

4h unless they're on dst, AFAIK.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

we're on BST now so it's 3 hours. i'll bet you can hardly wait.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          The ideal for me would be a Conservative-LibDem government that pushes through electoral reform. Since it may be unlikely for the Tories to go for electoral reform, a Lib-Lab coalition is my next best hope.
          a tory-liberal coalition would be my favoured outcome too, as they're the ones with the few ideas i like. there's been some talk that the tories would offer a referendum on electoral reform as part of a deal with the liberals, but it all depends on the outcome of the vote and the bargaining power of the respective parties.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

UKIP for me.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

There are of course exit polls announced at 10.00pm which gives the media hordes on the TV programmes something to dribble over during the long hours between closing and the arrival of the first actual results.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                UKIP for me.
                Why am I not surprised.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Current exit poll seems completely broken.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Something wrong with the poll. You don't need to be a Brit to vote in this election.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

BBC live election coverage!
                      BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

They've even got the CNNesque virtual reality room. This is joy for election junkies.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                        You aren't even a Briton, how does any of this affect you?
                        Liberal Democrats & Labour both support lowering the voting age to 16. If they do it'll have a huge affect on my work.

Plus the world is pretty globalized now, so what happens in the UK affects Americans and vice-versa.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Exit poll:

Cameron 307, Brown 255, Clegg 59 seats.

Any chance of Greens getting in on a coalition? Probably not, I suppose.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Yea, they've been talking about that poll non-stop on the BBC, but no one seems to be taking it seriously. I'm rather incredulous as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                              You aren't even a Briton, how does any of this affect you?
                              This pretty much applies to me though I do feel an emotional attachment since since my father is Scottish, I used to spend my summers in Scotland visiting family, and I still have lots of aunts/uncles/cousins/what not in the UK. I've never actually lived or worked in the UK though (just visited sometimes up to two months at a time) so really I shouldn't be that interested but some how I still feel drawn.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

After the Sunderland poll though...Basically, it seems credible now. The big question is what happened between Tories and the Lib Dems, because anything lost between LD and Lab is doesn't matter in a hung parliament, and it is looking like the LD lost there...
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X