UK Election Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Election Poll

Who did/will you vote for? Or for us non-Brits, who are we rooting for?
    I'm a Brit and I'm voting for the Conservatives
    2.44%
    I'm a Brit and I'm voting for Labour
    7.32%
    I'm a Brit and I'm voting for the Liberal Democrats
    19.51%
    I'm a Brit and I'm voting for another party (please name)
    2.44%
    I'm not a Brit and I'm rooting for the Conservatives
    21.95%
    I'm not a Brit and I'm rooting for Labour
    2.44%
    I'm not a Brit and I'm rooting for the Liberal Democrats
    24.39%
    I'm not a Brit and I'm rooting for another party (please name)
    7.32%
    I'm a Brit and I'm voting banana
    0.00%
    I'm not a Brit and I'm rooting for banana
    12.20%
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

If the Tories win we will be treated to some first-class vitriol for a while.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The Tories will "win", the question is if they manage to get the majority or not.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I should have said 'if they form a government that survives the first opportunity to bring it down.'

Has a Labour government backed by the LibDems been ruled out?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

had a last minute change of heart and voted lib dem, still think the tories will win here though. will be interesting to see what happens.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

nye, the lib dems have pretty much ruled out working with gordon brown, but there's still a possibility that they could a deal with labour with a different leader, especially as labour are far more likely than the tories to do a deal that includes electoral reform. it all depends though on who gets the biggest share of the votes of the two (labour will win more seats come what may).

an interesting scenario would be if the lib dems polled more votes than labour and nick clegg became prime minister leading a mostly labour government. although the lib dems might be advised to read up on what happened the last time there was a liberal prime minster leading a government made up of another parties MPs.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
              nye, the lib dems have pretty much ruled out working with gordon brown, but there's still a possibility that they could a deal with labour with a different leader, especially as labour are far more likely than the tories to do a deal that includes electoral reform. it all depends though on who gets the biggest share of the votes of the two (labour will win more seats come what may). an interesting scenario would be if the lib dems polled more votes than labour and nick clegg became prime minister leading a mostly labour government.
              If Nick Clegg became Prime Minister, I will donate 5 quid to Charity.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I actually voted Labour despite vaguely supporting Lib Dems generally. This was because the local Labour candidate is a rebel who doesn't toe the party line, and is considered a good local MP. The Lib Dem candidate looked about 12. Doubtless Ozzy would have voted for him on this reason alone.

This was also only possibly because Gordon Brown, for all his failings, is not Tony Blair. I could NEVER vote for a party led by Blair.

I voted Lib Dem in the simultaneous local elections. All their candidates were local, whereas 2/3 of the Tory candidates lived in the expensive (I should say even more expensive) areas in another part of the borough. One Green candidate didn't even live in North London, let alone Islington. The address was in West London. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  nye, the lib dems have pretty much ruled out working with gordon brown, but there's still a possibility that they could a deal with labour with a different leader, especially as labour are far more likely than the tories to do a deal that includes electoral reform. it all depends though on who gets the biggest share of the votes of the two (labour will win more seats come what may).

an interesting scenario would be if the lib dems polled more votes than labour and nick clegg became prime minister leading a mostly labour government. although the lib dems might be advised to read up on what happened the last time there was a liberal prime minster leading a government made up of another parties MPs.
                  The ideal for me would be a Conservative-LibDem government that pushes through electoral reform. Since it may be unlikely for the Tories to go for electoral reform, a Lib-Lab coalition is my next best hope.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You aren't even a Briton, how does any of this affect you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                      I actually voted Labour despite vaguely supporting Lib Dems generally. This was because the local Labour candidate is a rebel who doesn't toe the party line, and is considered a good local MP. The Lib Dem candidate looked about 12. Doubtless Ozzy would have voted for him on this reason alone.

This was also only possibly because Gordon Brown, for all his failings, is not Tony Blair. I could NEVER vote for a party led by Blair.

I voted Lib Dem in the simultaneous local elections. All their candidates were local, whereas 2/3 of the Tory candidates lived in the expensive (I should say even more expensive) areas in another part of the borough. One Green candidate didn't even live in North London, let alone Islington. The address was in West London. Pathetic.
                      QFT. I'm voting Labor.

Comment

I would vote for Brown if he defended his "bigoted woman" remarks
                        Blah

Comment

When do the results start coming in?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Polling closes at 10pm. First results probably after midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                              The ideal for me would be a Conservative-LibDem government that pushes through electoral reform.

Followed by a turkey voting for Thanksgiving.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X