No announcement yet.

Fox News Poll: IRS more popular than Tea Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't pretend like he didn't just stomp on you. Admitting you're wrong is half way to fixing the problem.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, you might be the most stupid person on this site; you wouldn't know pwn if you saw it. Spare me.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Funny!

Seriously, dude. You've been wrong in just about every thread lately so you should try to be correct at least once before you start calling other people stupid.

Comment

Don't respond to me you idiot. I'll take the libs side soon enough and you can be happy again, in your own little **** world where the left is always correct. All you do is kiss liberal ass, it's pathetic.

Comment

Man, he gets testy when he loses debates.

Comment

Oerdin, you REALLY shouldn't talk.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Hey, it's not often Oerdin gets to feel smarter than another poster.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

He's faking it. He doesn't actually feel smart; he's just kissing a liberal poster-boy's ass because he's one too.

We still do not have a single Fox person's quote claiming the TP is a majority (let alone the entire country) and a total disregard for equating approval of the IRS with approval of taxation policy. The OP never established any of its premise. If one can get on the internet, and has an even slightly critical mind, they can see that. If one cannot see that, feeling smart is faking at best and a braiwashed delusion at worst. There's a good chance he is a brainwashed delusional, but whatever - I'm not ignoring anyone yet.

I haven't looked at the second two youtube embeds, because I am sure noone employed by Fox claims that a majority of USians are TPers (perhaps notwithstanding TP banners present in the background of a discussion of them).

Noone thinks a majority (or all) USians are TPers. Period. End of fake story.
                  Last edited by Ecofarm; April 10, 2010, 19:21.

Comment

A guy who's getting a PhD should know what a narrative is and how one builds one.

You obviously didn't click any of those links I posted besides the one with Newt. You couldn't have, otherwise you wouldn't be repeating yourself incessantly after having been proven wrong a few times now.

And like I said, I don't consider liberal blogs news orgs. I don't frequent any liberal blogs besides Kos and HuffPo, and I read Drudge and Town Hall daily as well. I put Olbermann and Matthews in the same category as Beck and Hannity. I watch Bill O - I usually disagree with him, but doesn't descend into hackery like the others, so I enjoy it.

Also, you tried to get me to prove a negative - that I don't think that taxes = IRS in general. I'm not taking your bait.

There are plenty of conservative positions I support, such as gun ownership rights, courts being more fair to fathers, Afghanistan, supporting farmers, nuclear energy (which I supported before libs thought it was cool). I noticed you support gay rights. That's a lot of why I held off insulting you til the end there - btw, a little advice for debating: if you open and close with insults, you can't expect anyone to take your position seriously.

But if you could get out of the little bubble you placed yourself in, you'd probably know all of this already.
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I'm not reading that.

gl hf

Comment

AHAHA

Thank you for just proving how much I pwnd you.
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Yes, because giving up hope on someone is totally getting pwnd. I bet you pwn alot of people. I predict your ignore will rival Ben's (I think he's demonized and your toolship is greater).

Comment

That means you won't ever lay yourself out there to get schooled again. And I won't have to continue to talk circles around someone who sticks their fingers in their ears and goes "lalalalala".

I'm ok with this . At least people like Drake have some creativity that makes this fun. You bore the hell out of me

Comment

Keep posting FoxNews

Comment

At least people like Drake have some creativity that makes this fun.

I wish I could say the same about you.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X