Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News Poll: IRS more popular than Tea Party

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
    But that is not Fox's narrative. You made that up. They never claimed that the TP was a majority.

    Stop making stuff up, you tool. Show me a Fox person claiming that the entire country, or even a majority, are TP. If you cannot even find one Fox person saying such a stupid thing, then you are completely fabricating your premise.

    Really?

    HEADLINE ON FOLLOWING VIDEO: SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE



    I believe you just got PWNED

    And their coverage of the Tax Day events made it seem like there are other opinions out there too...



    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

    Comment


    • #32
      You're a tool.

      That banner in the background is for the group "taxdayteaparty.com". You know, the group he is talking about when that banner is on the screen for one second. It's so funny... that banner is on the screen for one second while he talks about that group, and it gets posted on youtube such as to pretend it was the headline for the news segment.

      Come on, dude... find someone saying what you claim. Not a one-second banner of the taxdayteaparty organization. He never said they were a majority.

      Correction: The banner appeared for the 15 seconds he was talking about that group, not just one second.


      Why is this so difficult? Find someone (at least one damn idiot) on Fox News that claims TP is a majority. Not a banner that appears during a segment. Not repub tools rabble rousing. Someone actually saying what you claim.

      You cannot seriously be resting your claim of Fox presenting them as a majority on a TP banner (15 seconds) that appeared during a segment when they were being discussed (and some rabble rousing).



      Surely you can find an article where Fox actually makes that claim. Or admit you made it up.

      Does noone else see the irony of Fabulous claiming other people invent news?
      Last edited by Ecofarm; April 10, 2010, 00:19.
      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

      Comment


      • #33
        Newt Gingrich
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

        Comment


        • #34
          Two other things bother me. I must mention them and I can be done with this abortion of an OP...

          1. IRS /= taxes. Approving of the IRS says nothing about how much someone wants to be taxed.

          2. Fabulous sought evidence on youtube, and got pwnd for it. He went as far as claiming that the TP banner was the HEADLINE for the news video/segment, when it was only a banner for a group discussed during the segment.
          Last edited by Ecofarm; April 10, 2010, 00:42.
          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
            1. IRS /= taxes. Approving of the IRS says nothing about how much someone wants to be taxed.
            I can't believe the thread took so long to get to something so self-evident as not shooting the messenger. I can be entirely consistent in hating Congress' decision to perpetuate marijuana prohibition while still having no problem with dedicated cops and DEA agents just enforcing the law as it is. Why should the relationship between tax rates and tax collectors be any different?
            Unbelievable!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
              2. Fabulous sought evidence on youtube, and got pwnd for it. He went as far as claiming that the TP banner was the HEADLINE for the news video/segment, when it was only a banner for a group discussed during the segment.
              Sorry. It was Friday night in Los Angeles. I wasn't going to waste it debating something that should be obvious with you.

              This was very easy. Its called "building a narrative", a very simple concept you should be able to wrap your tiny brain around. You don't have to say specifically "The Tea Party is the Majority" - you just have to insinuate, over and over, that the "will of the people" is being usurped, that regular Americans are "just like you", and pound it over and over and over.

              Its not a hard concept to understand. I'm not sure why you don't.

              [media id=11925] Glenn Beck has all kinds of interesting political theories. Like the one he posed yesterday at the CPAC convention: Beck: But I a







              Discover the latest breaking news videos from Fox News. From politics to entertainment Fox News has the most up-to-date videos that you can watch now.


              I hate to break this to Hannity but if America is being given the middle finger on this health care bill, it's because it got watered down by business




              (Psst, these are what you call "examples", and not that difficult to come across. Also, when I said "the entire country" that's what we call "exaggeration" - no **** Fox doesn't think 100% are on its side. All of these concepts are explained in high school English classes.)
              "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

              Comment


              • #37
                I looked at one of the foxnews links and got this:

                Title:
                Silent Majority No More
                Published: Wed, 15 Apr 2009

                Description: Newt Gingrich joins New York City tea party protest

                Tool. Just quote a Fox anchor saying the TP is a majority, STFU, or admit you are full of sht.


                And while you are at it, man up and admit that approving of the IRS has nothing to do with approving of tax rates.
                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

                Comment


                • #38
                  No

                  You can't understand simple concepts like narratives. Therefore this is futile. I'm not going to talk to someone with the mental capacity of a 15 year old boy.

                  Tool.
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    It was fun watching Emperor Fabulous pwn the hell out of Ecofarm.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      What's with this 'tool' BS??? Here at poly, we call eachother '*****'!

                      Nubs
                      Blah

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Newt Gingrich
                        Is a money laundering crook who even got kicked out by his own party. The party that lets its people get away with just about EVERYTHING yet Newt's bull**** stunk so bad they had to dump him. Yet you're still cheering that crook?
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          What's with this 'tool' BS??? Here at poly, we call eachother '*****'!



                          TEF isn't allowed to use "****".
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous View Post
                            I'm not going to talk to someone with the mental capacity of a 15 year old boy.
                            I have an MSc from Europe and just passed the quals for my PhD.

                            Fox never said the TP is a majority. You are full of sht, and you don't know the difference between taxes and the IRS. If you are going to prove a narrative, you at least need to prove that someone actually said it - at least one time.

                            Go read your Daily Kos, puffington, mediamatters and soros.com, and keep being a libtard. Next time, though, at least cite the source for your stupid OPs; don't just quote the primary material and pretend it is your idea, that's dishonest.
                            Last edited by Ecofarm; April 10, 2010, 16:22.
                            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                              What's with this 'tool' BS??? Here at poly, we call eachother '*****'!

                              Nubs
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I called him a tool because he is a mouthpiece for fringe left-wing blogs. He's also a ****, but the tool part bothers me more.

                                I dunno what he thinks I'm a tool for, besides making him look like an idiot. Who am I a tool for? The repugs? haha. In his misuse of tool, once again, Fab is a moron.
                                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X