No announcement yet.

Lost: Season Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't mind the scene with Kate and Sawyer on the pier (until she started bawling). I agree that all her scenes without Sawyer were pretty much ****, however.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yeah, with the exception of about 5 minutes, I really didn't need to watch it. I hate to think they're slipping back into old habits.

But I did like the Hurley assuming command comment.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It was a pretty weak episode, but it had some good points. Off the top of my head I liked
        • Jack being old Jack again
        • Hurley asking Sayid if he was a Zombie
        • Seeing Claire back
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Comments from hipster douchebags...

I'm hoping for a cameo by Green Man next week.

This episode was pretty hard to believe.

A dangerous fugitive like Kate never would have passed the Ocular Pat-Down.

Back in the very first episode of Lost, Charlie asked perhaps the central question of this whole series: “Guys… where are we?” Well, if Lost’s sixth season is meant to evoke its first—as the creators have insisted—then last week’s season premiere introduced a new defining question, courtesy of the reincarnated Sayid.…

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Day Man!
            Ahh ah ahhhhhh!
            Fighter of the Night Man!
            Ahh ah ahhhhhh!
            Champion of the Sun!

Kate richly deserves a thorough D.E.N.N.I.S.ing.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I hope Jack D.E.N.N.I.S.es the **** out of her.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• So, is Jacob the Dayman and the Lockeness Monster the Nightman, or is it the other way around?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm betting that they're just setting us up for a twist. Jacob was probably the bad guy all along. Perfect mind screw for the finale.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    So, is Jacob the Dayman and the Lockeness Monster the Nightman, or is it the other way around?
                    No, it's obvious:

Frogurt is the Dayman

Vincent is the Nightman

And Arzt is the Troll.

Comment

• Who's the little-boy sexing Princess?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Who's the little-boy sexing Princess?

Let's say... Libby?

Ooo, wait! Alex!

Comment

• That's sick, dude.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I can't get the image of Vincent raping Frogurt out of my head now. I sure hope Vincent doesn't really have a boner...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I aim to please.

Though, it brings up a rant I had in my head last night as I was going to sleep. Of all the women on Lost, most (certainly not all) are at least in Kate's league in attractiveness, and nearly every single one of them is way, way more interesting as a character. Why do we have to get stuck with her dumbass, when Ana Lucia, Libby, Alex, Charlotte, etc., are pushing up daisies, while Sun just tags along with Richard and Bizarro Locke?

Comment

I can't get the image of Vincent raping Frogurt out of my head now. I sure hope Vincent doesn't really have a boner...
                                Considering Vincent is played by a girl dog, I think it unlikely. But you are a funny mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                                X