Pro-Life Means Protect the Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die, thread, die.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I want to know more about the number of angels dancing on a needle. What kind of dancing are we talking about?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I hope it's not those fat baby angels. I hate them so much.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          Die, thread, die.
          Now, not so negative - you are supposed to defend your brother in faith
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
            I hope it's not those fat baby angels. I hate them so much.
            That's a cherub. I don't think that's the same.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well good. If they were dancing around it would totally creep me out.
              Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• angels dont dance, havent you seen "Prophecy"? You dont wanna meet any angels

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Now, not so negative - you are supposed to defend your brother in faith
                  I have problems following his maths. Some other's maths too, but that might just be me feeling this discussion is redundant .
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    I want to know more about the number of angels dancing on a needle. What kind of dancing are we talking about?
                    Belly dancing of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                      I have problems following his maths. Some other's maths too, but that might just be me feeling this discussion is redundant .

A bit off topic, but did you ever try the Laphroaig ?
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Why would I want Nikolai to defend me? He's a Lutheran for God's sake.

That's like the kiss of death.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                          Elok was wrong
                          I'm pretty sure Elok wasn't, dammit. Of course the odds of any individual condom failing are unaffected by any others, but having sex multiple times does increase "risk," albeit only in the sense that the odds of all ten condoms staying intact isn't too high. Of course that does not account for STD prevalence, the--rate of transmission?--whatever the word is for your odds of catching an STD from a person who does have it, and of course if you're not screwing ten different people that makes a rather large difference. Which is why condoms, generally speaking, work. Ben's logic essentially assumes that every sexually active person out there already has an STD, when the highest figure I've ever heard was 20% of all girls in some wretched place like Detroit having the clap or herpes or something...even that was probably a little sensationalized. 20% of the population sure as hell does NOT have AIDs. I don't think even 20% of the promiscuous gay population has AIDS.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Ben's logic essentially assumes that every sexually active person out there already has an STD
                            Goddamn!

So many ways of getting **** wrong.

#^%$#^%&$%&^%&^*^

****it.

All I'm assuming is that everyone who has sex has an equal chance of contracting an STD.

Why do people persist on grabbing straws just to say I'm wrong!

****it, you are all idiots all of you. I'm an arts major and I understand this ****. What the **** is wrong with all of you?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And now he's channeling Asher, sort of. Huh.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Ben had been way off his game of late. I guess the sexual frustration from arguing with Asher has finally gotten to him.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X