No announcement yet.

chegitz kicks tea bagger butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job che, that chump you tackled was trying to double team Mackey who was already in a bad position. Fortunately none of the people involved appeared ready and willing to cause serious harm even given an open shot.

like I said, yer buds weren't much help in the fight, they needed help themselves

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
      Watch the video again, keeping an eye on the guy with the megaphone. The tea bagger struck him and you can see it if you're looking for it. That's the start of the fight.
      No, he doesn't. Actually, I wouldn't find it wrong if he really did - being in the wrong end of a megaphone could easily be considered an assault
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

as for the guns, it's not excited talk by us. If you look at the comments on the second video posted by Darius
        Some random post on an internet video commnet box constitutes, "THERE GOING TO KILL US WITH GUNZ!!!"? Pecious.

What I want to know Che is how the hell you intend to violently overthrown the powers that be when you and all your friends are unathletic girl fighters?
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
          Some random post on an internet video commnet box constitutes, "THERE GOING TO KILL US WITH GUNZ!!!"? Pecious.

What I want to know Che is how the hell you intend to violently overthrown the powers that be when you and all your friends are unathletic girl fighters?
          Well, wasn't that what you did to the English ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We were buff outdoorsmen
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

We were buff outdoorsmen
              Yeah, but still unathletic girl fighters

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We were buff outdoorsmen
                That sounds Canadian and/or gay.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We were buff outdoorsmen
                  Not all of them - some of them were pansies, who wore powdered wigs and pretty, bright colored coats.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                    That sounds Canadian and/or gay.
                    ~
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Repeating a past post of your own, verbatim, is straight.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Che should hope they bring guns so they can shoot his friends and he can make memorials about them as political. . .wait, Che isn't Ben. nvm
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                          PPS: did anyone observing Che's gait as he first ran up with the sign immediately think of the words "nyuk nyuk nyuk"?
                          I heard "3 blind mice".

I also like the Vic Mackey guy get pwned by the old gray haired dude.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• WTF is Vic Mackey?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Michael Chilis from "The Shield".

The bald guy actually reminds me of Matt from "Operation Repo".

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• you know the movie the Fantastic Four? He's the rock thing, he was also a corrupt cop in a series called the Shield

I also like the Vic Mackey guy get pwned by the old gray haired dude

Comment

Working...
                                X