• Show
Clear All

Commies and teabaggers pounding on each other
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm a little disappointed their wasn't actual tea-bagging in the video.

Comment

wow, just wow. i hate to be repeating kh but the level of self pawnage is just unbelievable.

Comment

You need to lose weight, PM me and I can tell you how (short version: Subway diet)

edit- BUT STAY AWAY FROM THE MEATBALL MARINARA
          Last edited by Wiglaf; November 15, 2009, 19:24. Reason: IT IS BAD FOR YOU BUT SO TEMPTING

Comment

Teabagging
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Note to self: never, ever click on a link posted by loinburger.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                Well, whoever he is, he looks like Vic Mackey.
                I liked that show.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

you can tell the guy getting teabagged in loins pic is a lefty by the "fake beard"

Comment

I've always liked Lefty. Despite his propensity to carry around battle axes I hear he makes a mean BBQ.

Comment

i dont know what that means?? are you saying you like beards like that?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        Indeed Maybe means the rest of us don't have to deal with them.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                          It's sort of like the inverse of the slogan from that lame Alien vs. Predator movie: "Whichever one loses, we win."
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                            i dont know what that means?? are you saying you like beards like that?

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post

Briefly, we were holding a counter-demonstration when a couple of their people decided to come over and mess with us. In the video, if you look, you can see one of the tea baggers hit one of our people and then start to walk away, at which point the fight starts. I start moving in when I see this guy swinging his camera like a weapon and hit one of the guys in the head with it. As I'm trying to push him down, he hits me in the face with his camera, so I smash my sign on his head and then land on him with all 300 lbs.

The video, obviously, was posted by the tea baggers.

An interesting interpretation given the physical evidence presented to us.

I saw no strike by mr cameraguy. The guy who initiated the physical violence was mr tank-top (who subsequently folds like a house of cards ). Mr white-tshirt-dress then continues the physical confrontation (egged on by mr bullhorn) by following mr cameraguy across the road (which is when he gets hit by mr cameraguy).

Overall, the combat was rather clumsy and pathetic especially given that you all had excellent weapons in hand (although you were quite effective with the "semi-comatose pin your opponent by laying on top of him" wrestling move). I'd put the physical combat on par with two rival bands of middle-school cheerleaders.
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH View Post
                                An interesting interpretation given the physical evidence presented to us.

I saw no strike by mr cameraguy. The guy who initiated the physical violence was mr tank-top (who subsequently folds like a house of cards ). Mr white-tshirt-dress then continues the physical confrontation (egged on by mr bullhorn) by following mr cameraguy across the road (which is when he gets hit by mr cameraguy).

Maybe that's why Che chose the lame-ass version with no audio and about 40 seconds omitted, instead of the premium edition it links to (albeit with obviously biased annotations):

In any event, at least the epic self-pwnage is in both versions. Kudos to Che for having a sense of humor...
                                Last edited by Darius871; November 16, 2009, 12:34.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X