chegitz kicks tea bagger butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chegitz kicks tea bagger butt

Briefly, we were holding a counter-demonstration when a couple of their people decided to come over and mess with us. In the video, if you look, you can see one of the tea baggers hit one of our people and then start to walk away, at which point the fight starts. I start moving in when I see this guy swinging his camera like a weapon and hit one of the guys in the head with it. As I'm trying to push him down, he hits me in the face with his camera, so I smash my sign on his head and then land on him with all 300 lbs.

The video, obviously, was posted by the tea baggers.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

You people are hopeless.

There are no winners in that video.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Very adult I must say.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Protesters: making America better, one scuffle at a time.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Why do people protest when they could be doing something productive like play video games?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Poor hand eye coordination.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

at self-pwnage by che
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                Very adult I must say.
                Well, the tea baggers are children in adult bodies. They're fricking morons.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

is che the one with the black shirt and the hat?
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

yep
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I was hoping Che was the Hurley-looking guy.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

No, I'm more of a Harley lookin' guy.

Comment

Just goes to show, when real Americans defend their freedom, communists resort to violence. Looks like McCarthy was right.
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

You don't really go 3 spins these days, do you Che?
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Keep these adult scuffles to the stands at the youth ballfields, please.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                              X